19 Twink Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on second are you suggesting that because ondura didnt get a 75% whatever vote on some random thread he shouldnt be in "19 hall of fame" even tough love is like the highest rated guild in US atm.

IT kinda comes across (not saying you are) racist(?) cause he/the guild dont live the us? by all means i am far from a TL fan (recently had 3 of the fuckers gkicked from my guild) but IMO if you play on US you should have the same chance on being in any "top us" "US hall of fame" thread if you made an impact, as TL has done in US.

I am not "trolling" this thread as many many members of TI believe that expressing your opinion/disagreeing with some is classed "trolling", to save this thread from going topic i am more than welcome to discuss this matter in PM.

thank you.

When I say 75% vote, I mean by the actual committee, not people who have posted in the thread. There is a group of very qualifed 19 twinks who all had a say in who should be in the Hall of Fame. The committee went through a voting process on each member as well as players who were suggested in the thread. Ondura did not meet the 75% vote requirement. This is a US thread as you can see by the prefix. However, exceptional players like Vianco and Stubs, for example made a big enough impact during the time they played on the US servers.

I would like to petition for Pizza to be added to the hunter section of your hall of fame.

Otherwise, could we get short explanations of the hall members' accomplishments so that the twinks of future generations can look back upon their forebears with pride?

Pizza is already listed for Druid.

Since requested, explanations for each member will be added soon.

Maybe Pzza should be in the last category, due to his sizable contributions on multiple classes over the last two expansions.

Last thing tl has done in US is anything but an impact saying they fled the last chance of real competition with their tails between their legs is more fitting

Hell yes! Shout out to Noodle Arms.

When I say 75% vote, I mean by the actual committee, not people who have posted in the thread. There is a group of very qualifed 19 twinks who all had a say in who should be in the Hall of Fame. The committee went through a voting process on each member as well as players who were suggested in the thread. Ondura did not meet the 75% vote requirement. This is a US thread as you can see by the prefix. However, exceptional players like Vianco and Stubs, for example made a big enough impact during the time they played on the US servers.

i wont mention that half of what i posted was ignored but lets progress. who selected this "committee" and how can we be sure to take there word as fact?

Junoo just make an EU hall of fame if you can't handle the awesomeness of the US hall.

im quite confused to why you think im "jealous" of such a thread. im merely poking holes in logic im let to be believe as fact. its human nature to question whats being told as fact.

:)

What is so difficult for you to understand? Certain people, especially those who have barely played in US, have understandably not passed the committee's selection process. 'Facts' have nothing to do with it. Do they not have halls of fame in Europe? Did you have to conduct research in your Encyclopedia Britannica to find out what one even is?

What is so difficult for you to understand? Certain people, especially those who have barely played in US, have understandably not passed the committee's selection process. 'Facts' have nothing to do with it. Do they not have halls of fame in Europe? Did you have to conduct research in your Encyclopedia Britannica to find out what one even is?

i understood what was said fully, you fail to see my logic hunny.

i understood what was said fully, you fail to see my logic hunny.

i like you but shhhhh please

i dont want another GOOD THREAD derailed
|
edit: i like dory's idea

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing Apnea, 0/10 list kekekekek

Maybe Pzza should be in the last category, due to his sizable contributions on multiple classes over the last two expansions.

Good idea. I have decided to move Pizza and Vianco to the last category for obvious reasons.

As promised, explanations for each player will be edited in eventually.

i wont mention that half of what i posted was ignored but lets progress. who selected this "committee" and how can we be sure to take there word as fact?

Look, it doesn't really matter what Ondura did on EU, this thread is about US. The committee does not care if there is a player on EU that is better than everyone in US, if they haven't made a significant impact on US servers, then they don't belong in the 19 Twink Hall of Fame for US twinks, as you can see by the prefix. Certain players have made a big enough impact to be inducted, like Vianco, Stubs, Nicozy, and Arkant.

IT kinda comes across (not saying you are) racist(?) cause he/the guild dont live the us? by all means i am far from a TL fan (recently had 3 of the fuckers gkicked from my guild) but IMO if you play on US you should have the same chance on being in any "top us" "US hall of fame" thread if you made an impact, as TL has done in US.

You are implying that because he is in TL, which you state as the top guild on US, he deserves an automatic ticket into the 19 Twink Hall of Fame. I'm sorry but that's not how it works. It was actually a unanimous vote that Ondura shouldn't be in the 19 Twink Hall of Fame, mainly for US players. In no way does it mean he isn't good, it's just that during his short time on US servers, he did not make a big enough impact. There are players on this list with over 100k HKs. Arudno has 5.2k HKs.

even tough love is like the highest rated guild in US atm.

TL is a strong guild don't get me wrong, but I don't know if it's right to state they are the highest rated guild on US, unless you are referring to highest rated guild in pugs, but that doesn't mean that much. The only premade they've had on US servers as a guild was against a Real ID team and that was only one game. Premades will not happen for a while, but it would have been nice to see them play RT, AtW, and EbK.

im quite confused to why you think im "jealous" of such a thread. im merely poking holes in logic im let to be believe as fact. its human nature to question whats being told as fact.

:)

Your logic is that because someone is in TL, a strong guild, they deserve to be in the 19 Twink Hall of Fame.

Feel free to make your own 19 Twink Hall of Fame for EU and post the entire TL guild roster. Hell, you could even call it TL Hall of Fame. I'm sure that would get Cogbrew wet.

Also, if anyone is concerned about the low representation for monks, the reason is two-fold. First, there just aren't that many monks in the bracket. Second, possible candidates that could potentially fit in this category like Curley, Ko, and Slyddur have too much history as rogues. It wouldn't feel right to put Curley in the monk or miscellaneous section, for example.

Also, if you haven't noticed, colorful in-game/forum personalities does play a factor.

I don't know if its just me but when I think of hall of a fame caliber player, the best of the best comes to mind. People shouldn't be added to the list because they were pretty good.A lot of the players mentioned are/have been pretty good, but I wouldn't consider them to be hall of fame players or icons of the bracket. I considered myself to be a pretty good frost mage, but I definitely wouldn't have considered myself a hall of fame player especially due to my lack of premade experience or my overall positive impact on the bracket outside of my guild. It's also not fair to leave out older iconic players that were famed for their play in vanilla, bc, or wrath. But yea anyway, I probably took this thread too seriously lmao.

IMO us is controlled by raw talent, people believe if they call you good or bad, at the end of the day who cares ? Because you pay for this game to have fun :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread