19 Twink Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised, explanations for each player will be edited in eventually.

You are implying that because he is in TL, which you state as the top guild on US, he deserves an automatic ticket into the 19 Twink Hall of Fame. I'm sorry but that's not how it works. It was actually a unanimous vote that Ondura shouldn't be in the 19 Twink Hall of Fame, mainly for US players. In no way does it mean he isn't good, it's just that during his short time on US servers, he did not make a big enough impact. There are players on this list with over 100k HKs. Arudno has 5.2k HKs.

TL is a strong guild don't get me wrong, but I don't know if it's right to state they are the highest rated guild on US, unless you are referring to highest rated guild in pugs, but that doesn't mean that much. The only premade they've had on US servers as a guild was against a Real ID team and that was only one game. Premades will not happen for a while, but it would have been nice to see them play RT, AtW,

1) WTB explainations for every players in the list <3.

2) How the comitee can compare a monk to a player with 100 k HK's + since monk come with MOP. Did the comitee take that into consideration because there is no Monk above 100 k HK's.

3) It would be even more cooler if you stop saying it was a real ID premade as excuses everytime. This real ID has some of your best players, some are even listed in your own comitee list. Actually, big shout out to Yowza and Sqooshi to set up that premade. Because we asked multiples guilds and particulary RT, but jk dodge.

I just said that it will be added eventually settle down it actually takes a bit of time.

2) How the comitee can compare a monk to a player with 100 k HK's + since monk come with MOP. Did the comitee take that into consideration because there is no Monk above 100 k HK's.

I was just trying to prove a point that 5k HK's is not very much. The committee agrees that he is a decent player. However, he did not spend that much time on US, is not active on the forums, quiet in-game, and really did not have much impact on the bracket during his short time on US. Hopefully you can see the difference between, for example, Stubs and Ondura. Stubs actually made a big impact on the US bracket, and was very active.

3) It would be even more cooler if you stop saying it was a real ID premade as excuses everytime. This real ID has some of your best players, some are even listed in your own comitee list. Actually, big shout out to Yowza and Sqooshi to set up that premade. Because we asked multiples guilds and particulary RT, but jk dodge.

I'm going whip out a famous quote by Kancer here.

Do you even know who I am?

3) It would be even more cooler if you stop saying it was a real ID premade as excuses everytime.

Please state who I am in your reply. I'm cønfident that you will be wrong. I've never used this "real ID premade" excuse before and I don't really have any reason to.

3) It would be even more cooler if you stop saying it was a real ID premade

Why? What do you want to call it then? Yes, all the players in the premade were on Bleeding Hollow but most people refer to a premade team of players from various guilds a real ID premade.

This real ID has some of your best players, some are even listed in your own comitee list.

Don't you get the point? They are from different guilds. They won't have the same synergy that a guild premade team will have. Why do you think AtW was able to get a 1-1-1 record against RT with a very average team with the exception of a few strong players? Because they had good synergy.

Don't you get the point? They are from different guilds. They won't have the same synergy that a guild premade team will have. Why do you think AtW was able to get a 1-1-1 record against RT with a very average team with the exception of a few strong players? Because they had good synergy.

^^ this

Hall of FLAME*

NA circa '12 would like to have a chat with you. We'd smash anyone anytime any place anywhere and that's a fact, jack!

you guys would wreck NA because most of them are sub par at best. sqooshi's full a-team would definitely end in either a tie or 1 cap lead to either side at most.

lol do you know what guild you're talking about? Our roster was a Lebron James short of an all-star team.

whats a lebron james?

Really? Your country is more American than America and you don't know who Lebron James is? Do you live under a rock ,*mate*?

Really? Your country is more American than America and you don't know who Lebron James is? Do you live under a rock ,*mate*?

How the fuck are we more american then america? lmao

i was kidding, i know its some 7 foot black man that dunks balls for a living and jumps like a jew on acid

Where is Zenocide and Real on that list? Were they inactive on Cata/MoP?

Last edited by a moderator:

"you fucking maaaaggittz, you are all awful. I earn more than any of you will ever make. Here Ryan, take my tax return that has my SSN on it so i can prove to you i am not lying"

- Xenaria

What is the meaning of this? Can't I comment the names of 2 pals who I played with? It was a suggestion.

Real/Zeno both quit right around when cata came out although every now and then i talked to them l but not for a long time

im upping my account today

Last edited by a moderator:
Real/Zeno both quit right around when cata came out although every now and then i talked to them l but not for a long time

Thanks brah. You're still playing shaman?

well they are kinda irrelevant since u stated urself that they werent active during the specified time span right

It was an assumption.

you played with them both on US servers in cataclysm and mop?

No, I played with them on DetourWoW and HCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread