i still win
cy@uraflamer
id rather have 2 less killing blows and 2 less deaths :/

sorry kbs>all
me and poppe were equally good in that wsg. gj poppe we own

nope its all about kill death ratio my kill death ratio is 11.0 yours is 4.33

11.0>4.33

7R8BvBa.jpg

Here I display my <Machine Gun Clicks> carrying my team like usual with 5 flag returns. Even got a ninja on a flag pass to Leusha and I ain't even playing rogue!

If anyone feels they can compete with my clicks apply to my guild and I'll consider letting you join.

25jyu0p.jpg

capping,returning,topping kb chart, oh my how do i do it!

and tied for first place HK Count

+ Most honor earned out of everyone

Makes no sense though - he had stubs elbow deep majority of the game, guess somethings are just in-explainable

Me and Abigail are more pro than yowza #Flex

All i see there is hajima doing work!

All i see there is hajima doing work!

umm not sure whats going on in ur head but

Sqooshi and Abigail have 13 killing blows vs Hajima having 5

Sqooshi has 2 flag caps and 1 flag return, Abigail has 1 flag return vs Hajima having none

Sqooshi has 70 honorable kills and Abigail has 57 honorable kills while Hajima has 25

Sqooshi has 61 honor gained and Abigail has 53 honor gained while Hajima has 19...

Sqooshi's kill death ratio is 13.0, abigail's is 4.33 while Hajima's is a measly 1.0

Sqooshi+Abigail are #1 no further discussion is needed

By looking at the scoreboard i would say that the strongest alliance player in this game was Happytim, his back had a good workout ally would've been 3 capped in 5 minutes without him

ok i admit it u got more honor, because stubs and I got chased everywhere around map
://

edit: how did we even lose to that team :(

They had a shit team at first, then we got lazy GY farming and let Leusha get across mid when our awful druid Fenrira had flag, then they got some decent people in and it was all over for us from then on.

They had a shit team at first, then we got lazy GY farming and let Leusha get across mid when our awful druid Fenrira had flag, then they got some decent people in and it was all over for us from then on.
oh damn

View attachment 1966

lol This game with like 1 second left we got cap and won. EPIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC

-i need to clean up my UI it's messy >.<

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_042113_135730.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_042113_135730.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 231
Stubs was letting our #1 Mage (flamer) be pressured and forced to play defensively so we lacked a strong mid presence at key points + u sat mid last 3 min clear casting into horde shitters with flag when to u could have ran it for cap cause we had skilled players holding down our fr waiting for you ect but u had to try to top boards so when you lossed to flamer it looked less embarrassing

#howYOUlostitforus **
was busy reading pms
AOujJH1.png

ps. your signature is epic
nvme r1

They are "big names" for a reason. They earned it over the years. I notice everybody but those are the ones I notice most often and am usually happy with any of them on my team or know its going to be a good game with them on the opposing team. I'm sure I forgot a few my apologies. I did leave out a bunch for the sole reason of never seeing them do anything but farm mid or gy or just try to get hks when losing. It's a pug yea, but I still like to win.

Forgot me!

Users who are viewing this thread