US 19 Screen Shot Thread

WoWScrnShot_051113_173422_zps41e1bc24.jpg

Haha me and purloiner chilling while Raw Talent was farming, We're repping our Faction pretty well I think​
I love your transmog!

Damn he called me best priest too. I'm hurt

Yes, gg's indeed and that marks the return of the all-american undisputed undefeated 19 hpal Idiote.

Stubs...you absolutely suck!

*drops microphone and exits the ring*

View attachment 2061

Attachments

• images (7).jpg
    images (7).jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by a moderator:
yowza, the whole twink community is completely aware that i never say "youre" so every purple whisper is a fake message that you made because in actuality, you acknowledge the fact that you have no viable argument.

View attachment 2062
legit reason
lol fun that you linked it now, we are actually cuddling on eu realms right now

yowza, the whole twink community is completely aware that i never say "youre" so every purple whisper is a fake message that you made because in actuality, you acknowledge the fact that you have no viable argument.

View attachment 2062

in actuality ppl are gonna think that u just happened to say "ur" in that screenshot

CAPE
HBhtSiG.jpg

noticed that recently there have been a lot of competitive games, looked through and found several

30x9OyW.jpg

SzTMvS4.jpg

QE1F9Tw.jpg

yPzeUWV.jpg

We capped..

IhEL8BI.jpg

Shoutout to the brave ally tinks that stayed the rest of the game
arDlBGV.jpg

I don't have any screenshots to share. Many of you know that I saved screenshots for every game I ever played... this was at max level, twinks of every level, etc. I deleted every screenshot I ever took 5-6 months ago. On my 2 TB external drive, 40% was screenshots! There are probably a few on here still though.

View attachment 2201

just a lil bit of healin the other weeek

yowza and rodent's backs must have been hurting so much

olol u copy auctine with minimap in middle of ur keybinds

herfes my SS i guess most recent one since its rule u have to post one

8t20nM4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread