[19] Same Score Different Day (H) Recruiting (Aggramar EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, ive recently started twinking again, i used play it a fair bit, ive made a lock if you guys are still accepting them, i spoke to Baldi on my level1 toon on aggramar called Mankyfis, i havent got that much experience in the bracket nor do i have much experience in playing a lock however im puting the time in to researching the BiS gear i can get and also reading up on guides that are on these forums about playing a lok at 19, i have got high end experience in pvp however, both arena and RBGs so i wouldnt be completely useless in this bracket and id also be looking to get in some premades, Thanks :)

I think that (weirdly enough) the class we need the most atm is hunter. But you'd be welcome on your lock aswell ofcourse. :)

Hey, ive recently started twinking again, i used play it a fair bit, ive made a lock if you guys are still accepting them, i spoke to Baldi on my level1 toon on aggramar called Mankyfis, i havent got that much experience in the bracket nor do i have much experience in playing a lock however im puting the time in to researching the BiS gear i can get and also reading up on guides that are on these forums about playing a lok at 19, i have got high end experience in pvp however, both arena and RBGs so i wouldnt be completely useless in this bracket and id also be looking to get in some premades, Thanks :)

Yeah, as Squidgy has said we really need hunters atm :p But I always love a lock! The main downpoint about rerolling warlock is that without BoAs you are missing out on the juicy 42spp that the weps give, tho if you fear spam and bomb right I'd say you'll be a machine! Will be good to have you in the guild man, just /w anyone in this thread for invite :)
Also on the premade side, today I didn't queue with less than 5 guildies ^^ had great fun :D

Ive made the lok on my realm where the rest of my level 19s are ( all being geared for later use ) so ive got the BoAs etc so id be xferring over to you guys, if i made a hunter thats what id also do, just trying to come to terms with being a ''huntard'' :L before i decide what to do, but i like the sound of the lok, becuase it can force kill with the fears and really disrupt the enemy team so thatd what id be going for :) only need a few more peices of gear now and il xfering over within the next few weeks , thanks :)

Just an ordinary day in SSDD
zQCk9.jpg

Hey I am interested in applying for your guild...I am a very active and very objective player that has always been interest in twinking yet never really got around to it. I have a wide variety of expertise in many classes/rolls and am willing to roll any class that you guys need to fill! Unfortunately I do not have a main toon in Aggramar at the moment so heirlooms are out of the picture for the time being. Regardless I am very good at gearing and have a lot of patience. I hope you read this and get back to me.

Hiya Timmah! Currently we have no formal application process in place for the guild so what to do is create a toon on Aggramar and simply have a chat with one of our officers ^^ Namely: Squidgy, Jun, Gingerbred or myself will probably be on tonight ^^

We are currently lacking hunters, which (luckily) require no BoAs to operate well. Though we are getting along fine without them in BG's so in honesty you could roll whichever class you want ^^ though bear in mind that without Heirloom Caster weapons you are losing out on a minimum of 39spp which is a large chunk at this bracket :p Look forward to hearing back from you here or in game :)
-Baldi

Thank you very much. I will probably roll a BM hunter seeing as in my opinion when played well are the best and not another one of those Aimed Shot GG nerds =p more of a kill command GG but that's for a different time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread