[19] Same Score Different Day (H) Recruiting (Aggramar EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidgy

Legend
J3O8W.png

Armory Link

A while back, the well-known guild Atoma disbanded, and the few remaining people decided to create a new guild.
Our goal was, and still is, to have a friendly atmosphere with quality players. We are now looking for more mature, active players to join us.​

Our requirements:

» BiS gear (Exceptions can be made).
» Maxed professions.» Experience with your class.
» Skype. If you don't have a mic that's fine, but listening helps.Finally, a good attitude is essential. We won't invite anyone with a terrible attitude, no matter how good he/she is.

What we're offering:

» A guild bank filled with consumables such as rumsey and bandages, gear and various mats.
» Friendly players to queue with.
» Funding - If you want to reroll here, and we see potential in you, we'll be happy to fund you with gold, BoEs, enchants etc.

Guild rules:

» No mid- or graveyard farming will be accepted.
» In BGs, stick to the objective; we're not playing for HKs.
» No lag macros, hacks or 3rd party softwares of any sort.

Guild Level: 25

If you're interested in joining us,you can leave us a message in this thread, or whisper any of our officers in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the support! I forgot to mention that Holybacon has promised free Yellow Lumberjack Shirts for anyone who joins us.
<

bump

SSDD had quite a successful pre-made vs Qitbb 6v6 +pugs (we could only get 6 members on both sides in a short time) and won 2-1!.

ALSO we have a couple of guys xferring
<

support and free bump <3

Hey!

I just started making a Belf Holy-paladin and

might consider transferring over to your server when I'm BiS
<

Really good promotion that some members use bug gear, like redemption....

Free bump cause "i like" u

i play my alliance hpala on aggramar cause hes a fucking legend

not transferring again lmao but might gear up something as i still have some boas there

I got cloth helm, plate healing shoulders, mail healing chest and pvp mace. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread