[19] Machine Gun Clicks (A) - Bleeding Hollow Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am a bad rogue with 1 agi bracers and no agm looking for a home

can u plz take me in and carry me 2 greatness?

hey hass, i have a priest with pretty good gear other then i need the AGMs. but if you still have it on farm on bleeding hollow that would be sweet. message me back please about maybe joining you guys

AGM's on BH are going to be a bitch. and no we dont have it on farm seince all of our mains are on Boulderfist.

I am a lv. 19 hunter with reasonable gear but very experienced with my class i have lv.ed 4 different hunters all the way to 85. but i am working on getting the Gurubashi arena trinket and working on getting gold for the rest of my enchants im always able to help in anyway and will sit out a RbG if needed. I would like to hear back.

thank you,

Simplee

hey hass, i have a priest with pretty good gear other then i need the AGMs. but if you still have it on farm on bleeding hollow that would be sweet. message me back please about maybe joining you guys

AGM's on BH are going to be a bitch. and no we dont have it on farm seince all of our mains are on Boulderfist.

This is true, but we're bringing our mains over shortly to have agm on farm.

I am a lv. 19 hunter with reasonable gear but very experienced with my class i have lv.ed 4 different hunters all the way to 85. but i am working on getting the Gurubashi arena trinket and working on getting gold for the rest of my enchants im always able to help in anyway and will sit out a RbG if needed. I would like to hear back.

thank you,

Simplee

you sound like a perfect player for waw tawent.

bumpity bump bump, you guy's working on horde?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread