[19] Machine Gun Clicks (A) - Bleeding Hollow Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Hass)

Wizard of the ramp
Machine Gun Clicks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Who we are:

Our core 10 has been brought together from different aspects of pvp in WoW. Half of our a team have premaded with: Original Outriders, kek, We Give You Purple Heart/Yousa Dirty Girl, And the Crowd Goes Wild, Crushridge Legends, The Twinks Unite, and Pizza Hut/Waw Tawent while the other half focus on end game pvp and are arena/rbg gladiators.

We're funding anyone who has the following:

- Reputation of a reliable/skilled player (ex: have played in successful premading guilds in the past and or have reputable names in the arena)

- Anyone currently in the guild that can vouch for you

You must have:

- If xfering, BiS gear for your faction (faction changing for full BiS is a huge plus)

a. agm isn't an issue on our server, we have it on farm

- Willingness to sit premades if not called upon

What we aren't doing:

- Paying for your transfer

- Paying for your faction change

*We provide all consumables for premades, and provide rum + bandages for pugs)

*We are in the process of transferring to Bleeding Hollow, our mains will be on the server shortly*

WHAT WE NEED: (Up to date as off 12/6/2011)

- nothing

any other exceptionally skilled players feel free to pm me

I could make another holydin, it will take me a little under a month if I commit myself to it.

hmm, ok your loss not mine.

and if im bad then cannabis is worse, cause I wrecked him in a duel. You have seen me play plenty of times you just don't know it =p

hmm, ok your loss not mine.

and if im bad then cannabis is worse, cause I wrecked him in a duel. You have seen me play plenty of times you just don't know it =p

ROFL RESIST TSTORM kid your stil lfucking garbage

i love how you cling to your one win against me in the year or so playing against

lol you mad cuz you bad. one win in dueling or WSG's? Cause if you wanna talk WSG's then I beat you and your guild in those daily as well. You rage quit some games too, it's pretty funny actually.

lol you mad cuz you bad. one win in dueling or WSG's? Cause if you wanna talk WSG's then I beat you and your guild in those daily as well. You rage quit some games too, it's pretty funny actually.

idk idiot your the one who brought up a duel rofl

well you said i'm bad. & before you wanna call someone an idiot learn to properly spell you're*

Good luck to your guild, you will need it with a recruitment attitude like that.

My recruitment attitude is not to recruit someone who has beef with a current a team player. It's bad cohesion kid.

I don't have beef at all, in fact I don't even see Cannabis on your roster. Would you mind pointing him out?

GL with the guild Hass.
<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread