19 Hunter, The "Int" Build.

Beacuse for a liiiitle survival, and beacuse on my server the Shadow Goggles is very rare, and the Schematic costs like 50g o_O realy strange, and also beacuse it's only an item I use untill I get fishing Hat :)

Cirran #1.

BTW CAVS STILL IN IT SON!

I have a question. A few hunters in Twink Info including my first and brand new hunter want to use Cruel Barb + 22 int and Furbolg Pouch. How big of a difference will this make in an int set? We want to sacrifice the 10 int for the stam because we want some survivability and some of the pure int choices we made seem to lower our stam a lot. I for one want to PuG in an int set and I feel like more stam could help. Help? =D

that would be cool

with careful aim, 1int = 1ap

10 int on twisted chanters staff with +22 int would be 32ap

CB gives 12AP, with 22int would be 34ap

Twisted chanters also gives 6stam, but the furbolg pouch gives 10stam, and the HoT

so its a debate, whether you want 150 more mana (twisted chanters)

or 60 more hp and the 1000 HoT (CB/FB)

Personally I wouldn't use the furbolg combo. Stam isn't really something viable to stack on a 19 hunter. Use the boa staff or twisted chanters with 22 int imo.

Cant use the HoT at 19 unfortunately. I am not stacking stam but I feel the bite of having almost no survivability. And I am getting more AP .. so I wasnt sure if it was viable

Just curious, Is the 5 piece armor of the fang bonus worth getting with this build? +10 int for 5 seems ok. What do you all think?

Interesting guide.

I prefered my lil timmy's gun with +3 scope to the Venomstrike, because I can use my engi made ammo which is superior to the arrows available at this level.

In the end, it tops the arc in dps.

Specially thanks to the slightly slower speed, I stack haste (boa trinket, gloves chant), and it really outburst every other hunter, even better geared ones.

I'll try to test int/haste/crit for a new build with this same char.

I thought you couldn't use the +3 scope at 19 anymore. Also, I tried to do Cat's Speed and Boar's speed and Footpads of the Fang, and it would not go on it. Am I missing something?

you cant get boar's speed or the cat's speed on a 19 anymore because it requires the feet be 35+. the fishing boots were 35+ but they are now unusable by anyone below 35.

Worthy of note:

Gloves of the Fang grant expertise (when paired with fang boots and legs), which can be really helpful wehn trying to get a wingclip off.

Deviate belt grants hit, which is always nice to have.

Shadow Goggles to swap to when you've been hurt and arent getting heals.

The crit ring from the BE quest, or the +4 hit rating pearl ring are good dps options as well.

Not int focused stuff, but overall dps gear isnt always int focused. Once youve got yourself a good healthy mana pool, 1 agi is more dps than one int...

After comparing your stats with another hunter I know from Zul'Jin, there looks to be a few things you could improve upon.

The hunter I speak of is Icéchìck from the guild Insånity.

She has:

255 more mana than you

93 more HP (Once you factor in that she'll have Arena Grand Master shortly)

20 more Atk Power

3.12% more Crit

2 less Hit

82 -109 Damage compared to your 66-91 Damage.

Her stats are marginally better than your's, but it does show that you have some room to improve =)

Icéchìck

Yup. I was trying to figure it out, thanks for pointing that out.

Another thing is probably because Alliance have Seal of Wrynn.

Users who are viewing this thread