19 Fire Mage info

I cant honestly understand who or what your playing against, 1. either you play against people who inherited / bought accounts in the last few days or you play an otherwise dead battlegroup. it is near enough impossible to solo hunters in wsg, due to lack of Los etc etc. aswell as healers who will run you oom before you can kill them. mages, warriors or some classes are beaten relatively easibly with line of sight.

this is a little repost to your epeen screen

yes fire mages are fun, but as a 1v1 class definately not viable.

Sylvictus said:
I cant honestly understand who or what your playing against, 1. either you play against people who inherited / bought accounts in the last few days or you play an otherwise dead battlegroup. it is near enough impossible to solo hunters in wsg, due to lack of Los etc etc. aswell as healers who will run you oom before you can kill them. mages, warriors or some classes are beaten relatively easibly with line of sight.

this is a little repost to your epeen screen

yes fire mages are fun, but as a 1v1 class definately not viable.

In his defense he had a lot less time in the game then you, it looks like.

Really? I mean really? You are having epeen fights over who does more damage by showing screenies of progressively longer matches. I hope after a TWO HOUR MATCH you would have at least that much damage. If you are that good I would hope that two hour match would have gone one hour and 30 minutes faster then it did.

To Hellheat: You clearly made it sound like fire mages were the gods of mages and everyone should play them as they are viable. Put a disclaimer on your comments if you dont want it to seem like that. Otherwise. Stop posting screenies. You are making yourself look bad.

Seems these mages over here are even worse than most hunters when it comes to graveyard-camping and loving numbers in their scrolling combat text.

germs said:
Please tell me this whole thread is a joke....

A also agree, I would never, ever use flamestrike in pvp unless there were 3 guys standing next to someone.

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO, Hellheat make a video showing all 1v1's against all classes.

this isnt a flame at all im just really intregued to how you play.

hope this is possible

mop

hellheat said:
video gonna be coming soon. :cool:.. no more senseless arguing over what i previously said.

I'll be looking forward to your flamestrike video of you getting beaten by everything

I had a perfect fire set prior to last patch and was fun for getting berserk hut in WSG and one/two hitting non twinks but suggesting that it would be a viable dueling spec is a bit much.

Arcane/frost all day.

Honestly if you specced frost, and played fire but perhaps put in some more stats it would be viable for horde. Not very good..but viable nonetheless.

Wow. He comes and post a pretty good guide and everyone is a dick to him. Just cause he isn't playing an easy class means he deserves to be talked down to?

Ok, guys... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread