19 eu alliance

It was 10 horde, 6-7 alliance the whole game, what are you talking about?

started with 10 horde, 8 allys or smth, then some allys left and others got in and some hordes like arkant afkd so it was 10v7 for a long time and you still lost because you and ownaque 1v1d stubs and vianco in mid instead of repicking

started with 10 horde, 8 allys or smth, then some allys left and others got in and some hordes like arkant afkd so it was 10v7 for a long time and you still lost because you and ownaque 1v1d stubs and vianco in mid instead of repicking

eh not mid more at our ramp or smth

and i said i'd rather contain than chase, not that i do farm xd.

edit- goin to watch a film and sleep got a massive headache, enjoy the thread, gimme a good read tomorrow.

I will give you a good read: just read the first pages in the TL recruitment thread. Haha cause THIS is really funny ;-). Kind of brainwash hu?

When ally and horde both hav good teams with good players and 1 of the factions manages to keep the other faction at gy then the gy tactic is fine imo
But if 1 of the teams is undergeared and has no chance of winning anyways, then it would b bad if the other team starts gy farming em

just my 2 cents or somethin w.e

EDIT: edited the eu's out cuz it made me look liek retard endin every sentence with eu ;PDP

@idc they did actually have a decent team once. But what are we supposed to do then? Chase 3 druids at 0 stacks around ramp and let them pass mid, whilst their team gets to them?

@idc they did actually have a decent team once. But what are we supposed to do then? Chase 3 druids at 0 stacks around ramp and let them pass mid, whilst their team gets to them?

When ally has a decent team and they get farmed by horde, then ally shud step their game up.
I must say, its sometimes annoyin to get gy farmed but we all cant deny that its a legit strategy.

just dont gy farm for the sake of gettin kills.

Can't be a decent team if it gets GY farmed lol. When I've been in good alliance teams we win/lose and its been a good game. But as you said earlier Makaveli it would be bad if they GY farmed when the alliance team is undergeared or not at 10 players which is what they do regardless. No point trying to reason with them about GY farming its like hitting your head against a brick wall.

Can't be a decent team if it gets GY farmed lol. When I've been in good alliance teams we win/lose and its been a good game. But as you said earlier Makaveli it would be bad if they GY farmed when the alliance team is undergeared or not at 10 players which is what they do regardless. No point trying to reason with them about GY farming its like hitting your head against a brick wall.

their 4 druid healers were standing on top of horde tunnel so its totally possible :/

we do it to win games lol better keep 6 ppl at their gy while waiting for stacks than chasing your druids around allowing your team to slowly kill us

You know, the ally team might have actually had a chance to get out of the graveyard if their druids weren't all derping on horde tot.

Attachments

• wowscn1.jpg
    wowscn1.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 288
Man we have to realise that graveyard farming isnt the reason that causes this bracket to die...
Its the 1 sided bgs, the ppl who winlog and the ppl who keep queuein the dominating faction for ez wins
If some ppl wud make the losing faction their main faction it'd balance everything out which will result in less gy farming cuz if more good ppl wud log the losing faction we cud overcome the gy farming.
And if ur still gettin gy farmed while u hav a good team then thats just a l2p factor

Man we have to realise that graveyard farming isnt the reason that causes this bracket to die...
Its the 1 sided bgs, the ppl who winlog and the ppl who keep queuein the dominating faction for ez wins
If some ppl wud make the losing faction their main faction it'd balance everything out which will result in less gy farming cuz if more good ppl wud log the losing faction we cud overcome the gy farming.
And if ur still gettin gy farmed while u hav a good team then thats just a l2p factor

qft 2pac wurds of wisdum

Hurrx the braindead. I played a few games tonight, not on a hunt. And it is safe to say, that it's fucked. Everyone on horde has pretty much rolled a druid, I saw vianco on a druid. Mages not good enough for you?.. He pretty much spammed moonfire at me, so fun Am I right?. Now Hurrx, in a comment before you said no point being the only on in ally queing. I am pretty sure there is a lot of horde who also see this. Maybe by people rolling back ally people will want to play their ally. Instead of braindead people like yourself who just faction change when one faction is winning. aka whenever ally draenor such as phone start 5 man queing you're seen back on ally because they are better than vianco and his gang. They take a break you're back on horde. How high is your fucking faction changing bill. You must be some rich fuck.

If only there wasn't a group of players in a certain guild that would do this..? Hmm can't think of anyone. Earlier in this thread TL said they all had alliance characters but they will not swap factions so thats out of the question. Both horde side (TL included) and alliance mass afk when they lose it sucks I know.

If only there wasn't a group of players in a certain guild that would do this..? Hmm can't think of anyone. Earlier in this thread TL said they all had alliance characters but they will not swap factions so thats out of the question. Both horde side (TL included) and alliance mass afk when they lose it sucks I know.

Yeah the mass afkin is a big problem too, i personally wudnt afk a fair game except if irl gets in the way.
I cant blame some1 who leaves an unfair game i've done it plenty of times myself but when ppl start leavin fair games cuz they cant stand losin' then it starts to turn into a problem.

Edit: and like i said before, ppl with both horde and ally twinks need to re-think their faction preference to keep this bracket alive.
I'm not here to blame any1 just tellin u guys how it is :) so hopefully we can enjoy this bracket for a few more years :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurrx the braindead. I played a few games tonight, not on a hunt. And it is safe to say, that it's fucked. Everyone on horde has pretty much rolled a druid, I saw vianco on a druid. Mages not good enough for you?.. He pretty much spammed moonfire at me, so fun Am I right?. Now Hurrx, in a comment before you said no point being the only on in ally queing. I am pretty sure there is a lot of horde who also see this. Maybe by people rolling back ally people will want to play their ally. Instead of braindead people like yourself who just faction change when one faction is winning. aka whenever ally draenor such as phone start 5 man queing you're seen back on ally because they are better than vianco and his gang. They take a break you're back on horde. How high is your fucking faction changing bill. You must be some rich fuck.

im rich yes heh, anyway

i always loselog, u can ask any1 (tonight was an exception cus i was questing for crit gear on pala)

you say horde has a lot of druids, does ally not? i saw concepcion, mesikämmen, trialdruid and berserking queue basically the whole night (quack did too the last games)

i dont understand why u have to personally insult me?

Users who are viewing this thread