19 Armory Library

I believe Blirz and Sylvatic from my guild deserve great recognition as Hpalas. Pizza add em or die (again)

As this is a library of BiS gear, what is it about their gear that differentiates them from other paladins already listed?

hitcap is 3%...

my mistake I just checked that now. Before when I tested ret to get capped w/ melee and spells you needed 11% (early 5.0 patch) now you just need 7% to get capped with both it would appear.

looking at his armory minor speed to boots would be better along with the str ring from sfk since again, agility no longer gives any benefit to pallies. Also I would switch mining with engineering.

my mistake I just checked that now. Before when I tested ret to get capped w/ melee and spells you needed 11% (early 5.0 patch) now you just need 7% to get capped with both it would appear.

looking at his armory minor speed to boots would be better along with the str ring from sfk since again, agility no longer gives any benefit to pallies. Also I would switch mining with engineering.

11 hit rating to cap with both

Users who are viewing this thread