19 Armory Library

Neap@laughing skull, youre forgetting MWs pizza!

Locking the thread for now until the list is updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Updated the list with more armories. Please send me a message if you have a potential armory for a class/spec that could use a few more or is not currently listed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Locking the thread for now until the list is updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Updated the list with more armories. Please send me a message if you have a potential armory for a class/spec that could use a few more or is not currently listed. :)

would love to see some EU armories on here, its all US with a few EU players US characters atm!

I'd need help with that. I'm not privy to the EU twinkers. :(

I have no problem helping, but maybe [MENTION=16]Phonebook[/MENTION] would be more suited for the job as he's done it before :)

I have no problem helping, but maybe Phonebook would be more suited for the job as he's done it before :)

I will work on figuring out a happy balance this week. Been busy celebrating my birthday this weekend and am still recovering. :p

I will work on figuring out a happy balance this week. Been busy celebrating my birthday this weekend and am still recovering. :p

fair enough, glad you had a good time and don't feel too awful today :D

Users who are viewing this thread