EU+US 180 ilvl Mace, Rings, Boots,

yea I'm sure you saw me in them then. I was disappointed that the community didnt share any of this. if we all had ilvl180 gear then we could compete. just hate how everyone in the commmunity is out for number 1. like whats the point of a community then?
I completely understand. Obviously twinking is all about getting ahead and getting the best possible gear for your 19, but there comes a point where you need a community to twink at all, otherwise if you're steamrolling every BG due to BIS nobody else knows how to get, it gets dull and boring. Look how quickly most people here hate the frag belt.
The community needs to help each other in order to grow and have some brilliant PVP in BFA, if people continue to be selective or quiet about items/gear then it's going to get real dull, real fast.

I completely understand. Obviously twinking is all about getting ahead and getting the best possible gear for your 19, but there comes a point where you need a community to twink at all, otherwise if you're steamrolling every BG due to BIS nobody else knows how to get, it gets dull and boring. Look how quickly most people here hate the frag belt.
The community needs to help each other in order to grow and have some brilliant PVP in BFA, if people continue to be selective or quiet about items/gear then it's going to get real dull, real fast.

most definitely, twinking originally was that, the steamroll a pub game attitude but it grew fast and became more about twink vs twink in pub games then eventually evolved into its own sub-bracket, with solely twink vs twink. if more people were involved in the community and shared secrets, then we all get the opportunity to get things, it just takes the effort to get it, which some people won't do and then cry in forums about it later. Think we need to come together as a community more.

id0E3cI.png

Can confirm I can still equip however haven't played my twink in over a week, but should still work well in bgs.
The rings could proc with leech/sockets too; 17 leech is 10% for my 19 so that's pretty strong.
Would have been better if that mastery was crit but oh well.
Endgame is a bit more enjoyable for me atm so you won't see my ruining your bgs with this :)

yea I'm sure you saw me in them then. I was disappointed that the community didnt share any of this. if we all had ilvl180 gear then we could compete. just hate how everyone in the commmunity is out for number 1. like whats the point of a community then?

I think the thread was called 'bfa' or something like that. If I hadn't clicked on that thread I wouldn't have known this either. Quite some people there explained how it was done but I think lots of ppl missed out because the thread name wasn't really interesting.

Edit: Here's the thread, post #10 explains a lot:
https://xpoff.com/threads/bfa.79848/

Last edited:
grew fast and became more about twink vs twink in pub games then eventually evolved into its own sub-bracket, with solely twink vs twink.
Lol get real bro. It didn't evolve naturally into tvt, we were forced into that kind of play by blizzard when they separated exp on and exp off. Competitive twinks are the minority, a subset of all twinks who just want the best their characters can achieve. Sucks that you missed out. I did too, but I'm not gonna shit on the people who didnt miss out because they are always aware that this kind of thing can happen as it often has in the past. Congrats to those who have these items and can absolutely destroy kids like twinks are supposed to.

I never said it was by choice. was just a real broad timeline of events, and I really wish I had the items too, that doesn't take away from the main point of my post though. I'm more talking big picture, while smashing levelers and twinks can be fun from time to time, nothing challenging you is gonna eventually get boring. hence why people dont stay in meaningless jobs just because the pay is great, we as human beings have a need and while smashing everyone forever can satisfy some needs, having an equal on the map that can rival you is way more fun.

Lol get real bro. It didn't evolve naturally into tvt, we were forced into that kind of play by blizzard when they separated exp on and exp off. Competitive twinks are the minority, a subset of all twinks who just want the best their characters can achieve. Sucks that you missed out. I did too, but I'm not gonna shit on the people who didnt miss out because they are always aware that this kind of thing can happen as it often has in the past. Congrats to those who have these items and can absolutely destroy kids like twinks are supposed to.

Messages like that is why people can never truly take twinking seriously. There was a point in WoW's history where twinking really was about max geared people facing other max geared people on a level playing field that didn't involve grinding gear nonstop. Now its devolved to kids flexing their epeen by 1-2 shotting pugs and even other twinks to make themselves feel superior.

Messages like that is why people can never truly take twinking seriously. There was a point in WoW's history where twinking really was about max geared people facing other max geared people on a level playing field that didn't involve grinding gear nonstop. Now its devolved to kids flexing their epeen by 1-2 shotting pugs and even other twinks to make themselves feel superior.
Sharing their 50 - 0 BG screenshots to a discord that nobody gives a shit about seeing in the first place.
[doublepost=1535770766,1535770291][/doublepost]
most definitely, twinking originally was that, the steamroll a pub game attitude but it grew fast and became more about twink vs twink in pub games then eventually evolved into its own sub-bracket, with solely twink vs twink. if more people were involved in the community and shared secrets, then we all get the opportunity to get things, it just takes the effort to get it, which some people won't do and then cry in forums about it later. Think we need to come together as a community more.
good example would be the Etheral Prison Key farm, for the TBC tabards. Like a 0.0001% of players will even talk about it, like it's a hidden secret nobody should know about.
The fact the farm for it puts most people off even trying is enough, just share the information and don't be scared of having a player match your skill in a BG with gear they spent weeks and months farming for.
id0E3cI.png

Can confirm I can still equip however haven't played my twink in over a week, but should still work well in bgs.
The rings could proc with leech/sockets too; 17 leech is 10% for my 19 so that's pretty strong.
Would have been better if that mastery was crit but oh well.
Endgame is a bit more enjoyable for me atm so you won't see my ruining your bgs with this :)

I think the thread was called 'bfa' or something like that. If I hadn't clicked on that thread I wouldn't have known this either. Quite some people there explained how it was done but I think lots of ppl missed out because the thread name wasn't really interesting.

Edit: Here's the thread, post #10 explains a lot:
https://xpoff.com/threads/bfa.79848/

Tried to read that forum post and it was just completely dodging everything, vague explanations and people complaining about snitches? Idk, weird. How did you obtain it?
I'm aware one of the rings is looted via a chest, but I heard that was fixed? (Not sure if people are just trying to stop others getting it though)
Would be cool to get an explanation, even if it's in private message

Sharing their 50 - 0 BG screenshots to a discord that nobody gives a shit about seeing in the first place.
[doublepost=1535770766,1535770291][/doublepost]
good example would be the Etheral Prison Key farm, for the TBC tabards. Like a 0.0001% of players will even talk about it, like it's a hidden secret nobody should know about.
The fact the farm for it puts most people off even trying is enough, just share the information and don't be scared of having a player match your skill in a BG with gear they spent weeks and months farming for.

Tried to read that forum post and it was just completely dodging everything, vague explanations and people complaining about snitches? Idk, weird. How did you obtain it?
I'm aware one of the rings is looted via a chest, but I heard that was fixed? (Not sure if people are just trying to stop others getting it though)

the ilevel180 items were from blue elites in the BFA zones. Mugg i believe was the prime suspect that dropped the 2hadner.

4 rares/chests in BfA were dropping for lowbie chars. Plate boots, 2h mace, and 2 rings. They fixed it so you can't get it anymore. But haven't done a level gate or anything for existing gear. Supposedly GMs are taking away the gear if seen/reported.

4 rares/chests in BfA were dropping for lowbie chars. Plate boots, 2h mace, and 2 rings. They fixed it so you can't get it anymore. But haven't done a level gate or anything for existing gear. Supposedly GMs are taking away the gear if seen/reported.
That kinda blows that GM's are cracking down that hard, are they doing this for frag belts too? Heard something through the grapevine that people were having their item replaced with a frag beltless version by GM's. Any legitimacy?

That kinda blows that GM's are cracking down that hard, are they doing this for frag belts too? Heard something through the grapevine that people were having their item replaced with a frag beltless version by GM's. Any legitimacy?

I haven't heard of it for fragbelts. But its certainly possible. I would guess theres a level req coming for the 180 ilvl stuff. No clue about frag belts.

I never said it was by choice. was just a real broad timeline of events, and I really wish I had the items too, that doesn't take away from the main point of my post though. I'm more talking big picture, while smashing levelers and twinks can be fun from time to time, nothing challenging you is gonna eventually get boring. hence why people dont stay in meaningless jobs just because the pay is great, we as human beings have a need and while smashing everyone forever can satisfy some needs, having an equal on the map that can rival you is way more fun.
True, I do love having twinks on both sides

Tf are u talking about? 19s have been doing orginized guild premades since early tbc when wsg was actually good

Tf are u talking about? 19s have been doing orginized guild premades since early tbc when wsg was actually good
so you're arguing that twinking DID naturally evolve into twinks v twinks because there were twink premades in BC? i disagree. i won't deny that some twink premades were going on at the time, but those players were still the minority in the twinking world. there are actual posters on this forum who seem to believe that twinking has been or should only be about twinks v twinks, which is false. again, i know the competitive environment exists, and i don't hate it. just don't try to convince me that a majority of twink characters aren't made with the goal of outgearing and stomping other players, because that's what twinking is.

I honestly wish blizzard had let them keep those items. Eventually they will be level gated, always works that way but come on. Why are we upset about what makes a twink a twink? If you’re not willing to go the extra mile to work towards the new item(s) that are making the next stride in OP, go play max level

I honestly wish blizzard had let them keep those items. Eventually they will be level gated, always works that way but come on. Why are we upset about what makes a twink a twink? If you’re not willing to go the extra mile to work towards the new item(s) that are making the next stride in OP, go play max level
its not rly the same tho cuz it gave an insane power spike to like 2 classes and every 1 else got dumpstered it was basically like the return of surv hunters in leejin xcept they could insta heal to full xd

no gear should b so dum that it ends twinking 4 that bracket thats y supporting it makes sense from a gear perspective but its way mor toxic than ppl think

like put this in2 perspective imagine if there was a scope hunters got that gave their weapon infinite range and dmg and healed them to 100% on hit while they wiped ur team from across the map @ spawn. no one would ever q. you cant just say 'roll a hunter stop qqin' like u have to consider bracket ecosystem

its not rly the same tho cuz it gave an insane power spike to like 2 classes and every 1 else got dumpstered it was basically like the return of surv hunters in leejin xcept they could insta heal to full xd

no gear should b so dum that it ends twinking 4 that bracket thats y supporting it makes sense from a gear perspective but its way mor toxic than ppl think

like put this in2 perspective imagine if there was a scope hunters got that gave their weapon infinite range and dmg and healed them to 100% on hit while they wiped ur team from across the map @ spawn. no one would ever q. you cant just say 'roll a hunter stop qqin' like u have to consider bracket ecosystem
Why the hell is your name "Frogturtle"? You look like "Turtlefrog" to me.
The turtle shell is on top, so... you must name the "Turtle" infront the "Frog".
Turtlefrog. (Myobatrachus gouldii) -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myobatrachus_gouldii

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread