BFA

Jeckll

Veteran
Seen 2 separate warriors in the 10-19 bracket sporting a 180 iLevel Mace. Tried to farm one myself and found a few issues;
1. Kul Tiras is where you farm the high level Rare mob (so get ready for lots of GY runs and one-shots)
2. Unable to land any ability on the mobs... from front, behind, side... hit is non-existent so i'm not sure if I need to tag mob to loot, was in a group
3. Decided to take my 60 twink who landed 1 ability in about 9+ abilities spammed, then absolutely nothing to loot... no trash, nothing... yet my higher level character picks up the most random trash even after he has done the rare a few times
Asked 2nd Warrior how he/she farmed the item and explained my dilemma... no reply cause it's a dirty little secret that I know would blow everyone else out of the water.

Item Level of 180 on a Rare 2 Handed Mace... the white damage on that thing on a 19 is more than 10 times my twinks weapon's white damage... and the stats (proceeds to drool)

Any ideas since ima whistle blow this outta the water by telling everyone on here on how to actually get it on my 19 twink? Dirty hobbitses

its going to get fixed shortly anyways

Any other item that i could get that has the same ilvl from another rare maybe? Please respond by messaging me privately.. i make it worth your while and i never snitch.

Was trying to say none of my sub 110 characters were able to loot anything. Didn't know if I needed to TAG the mob or if there was something I am missing as I spent quite a bit of time there. Grouped with high level characters from same realm, high level from separate realm... trying all sorts of tricks with the INABILITY to loot ANYTHING. Like I said... the high level was looting random grey trash despite having done them as a Rare, then proceeded to kill them 15+ times with like nothing on the lowbie.

Before anyone says anything about the grind, yes, I know all about the grind, I have 2x 19Twinks, 3x 59 Twinks, 1x 60 Twink, 1x 69 Twink, 5x 70 Twinks, 2x 80 Twinks, 4x 85 Twinks, 1x 90 Twink and 1x 100 Twink… all at various stages of gearing, with a few already completed... point being I am no stranger to grinding but can't figure this one little dilemma out. GG and game on bud
It's not a grind, they are guaranteed drops my dude. Not sure what you are doing wrong.

frogturtle

this is the most fuckin weasel thread ive seen in years lol weasels

frogturtle

Rare spawn drops are based upon your armor type. If you wear leather and you kill a rare that drops plate. you get nothing.
you just need to be alive when the fight starts and loot within 2 minutes of the kill to get loot.

Items can double bonus stat roll.
Avoid
indes
Socket
Leech

I've seen many socket and leech. Since they are level 1-120 and share same i lvl 1-109 you can farm at level 1 over and over until you get good rolls.

These are the items I've found so far:
Troggs Saurlisk-Breaker
Ring of Incomplete Digestion
band of Seething manifest
Wickerthorn Stompers

This will be nerfed soon. So dont go to ham.

I still have yet to kill 20 rares in Vol'dun. So there could be more items.

I don't know if other armor types have other gear without level req. I have only seen plate boots and 2 hand weapon/rings

I think they have fixed it as I still haven't been able to loot anything despite still farming... low level seems locked out of being able to loot at all.

I am gonna have to go with the previous post of Blizzard may have fixed it, and these people who did get items are lucky as those items are still seen in PvP and have the highest raw stats due to Item Level. Seen a warrior today with 2H Mace 180iLevel, Boots 180iLevel and Ring 180iLevel... for a 19 Twink, he was rockin some super sweet blues.
Can u link armory

This will most likely last a while, blizzard occupied with other BFA things and the fact this takes effort to get rather than just buying from a vendor etc means it won't be a priority.

OK, so I finally figured out why I could never loot with any of my low levels in these areas. Hence why all my posts have been deleted as they are no longer relevant. You can all gather a firing squad and have at me but in my defence, I leave wow usually for like 8-10 month stints and come back to see how it has progressed. In my absence and my noobness I overlooked one simple thing and it only occurred to me while in pvp with my twink.

ADDONS... yes people, i'm sorry to have wasted your precious moments but it came down to this one simple thing. I don't know why, but it literally was what was preventing my lowbies from even looting these high level mobs. As soon as I switched it off.... BAM!!! My pants fell off and the looting was happening.

Special thanks to Emelia for insight, Bestworld for optimistic approaches to attempting to solve the problem. And a big thanks to Phrontistery for being non-too-friendly (when I say literally can't pick things up...it is literally what is happening) and Frogturtle who is trolling despite being a goblin... and yes kite all you want but when you get overwhelmed with 2+ weasel rogues who chain their stuns its GG xD see you in the GY ahahaha

So recap... if sh!t don't work... check everything, especially ADDONS.

Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread