US 111 Twink Dungeon Boosters, come read!

I don't think the thread had any influence on it whatsoever.

Asking politely for assistance in a video game = beggar irl with no motivation to further himself through hard work

Flawless logic.

xpoff stream import.PNG
Sanity>Sanit Remember who owns xpoff now, don't end up like him.

View attachment 10532 Sanity>Sanit Remember who owns xpoff now, don't end up like him.

They've tried banning me a handful of times. Lucky for lil ole me I'm r1 moderator nd the suits know they cant hold me down.
[doublepost=1551814988,1551814709][/doublepost]
Has he even offered to trade anything yet? To get this paid service free? Or still just firm on the:

Well considering the fact that he asked and I'm willing to help does it matter if he offered anything in return? Looks like his method of ASKING POLITELY FOR ASSISTANCE has worked out, even if it's only bc you're a cuck.

Oh also @Taki why is he banned this time? That definitely isnt his first time either

I'm glad you adopted him, really. I hope treats you well when you're on in years and doesn't just put you in a home.

Man, though crowd @Blackout.

I see both sides of this perspective. On one hand he is asking for a service to be provided that in most cases people pay for.

On the other hand he is not begging anyone to provide this service, just simply asked. If there is anyone willing to provide the service for him for free he would not of known if he didn't ask.

The people giving him a hard time must have never asked to borrow anything from anyone in real life, such as a Netflix account, baseball bat, car etc. The same principle is applied, someone is giving you or letting you borrow something that you didn't pay for.

I wouldn't try asking Uber for a free ride down my driveway to my mailbox just because I don't want to walk myself.

He didn't ask friends, he asked random strangers, specifically targeting those that do it for a fee. Check the title.

No guilt, no remorse, no intention of ever offering ANY kind of compensation whatsoever. Nothing. Just entitlement. There's asking for "help" and there's asking for a handout. Asking Uber specifically for a free ride is not "borrowing".

He's not borrowing anything. He's begging to keep it. He's not giving your baseball bat back... he's taking it home. Apparently, you owe it to him. Not just to give him the bat, but to bat for him as well. Cuz he doesn't wanna.

Maybe use a lawnmower instead of a bat, yeah? When you're finished with his lawn, start on the hedges. OK?

What's wrong with that? He's only "borrowing" it, why wouldn't you?

Last edited:
You're really hung up on something that doesnt affect you at all. You must live a super exciting life. Definitely the type of person I would go out of my way to be friends with, no doubt.

/chairs

And you're not? You're still here....

Make his hedges look nice, ok? No shortcuts.

Your stupidity hasn't ceased to amaze me yet, why would I bail on this thread?

But yea continue on with your walls of text as if anyone is reading that drivel.

But yea continue on with your walls of text as if anyone is reading that drivel.

Maybe you should have Blackout make a thread asking someone to read it to you both. Too much work, right?

I'll give you the TL;DR...
Maybe use a lawnmower instead of a bat, yeah? When you're finished with his lawn, start on the hedges. OK?

Still triggered by someone politely asking for assistance in a game, huh? Might want to take a step back from the keyboard champ.

Are you done with his lawn yet? He's not paying you nothing to sit here and chat...

I don't think you're not a retard.

Double negatives are tuff.

I wouldn't try asking Uber for a free ride down my driveway to my mailbox just because I don't want to walk myself.

He didn't ask friends, he asked random strangers, specifically targeting those that do it for a fee. Check the title.

No guilt, no remorse, no intention of ever offering ANY kind of compensation whatsoever. Nothing. Just entitlement. There's asking for "help" and there's asking for a handout. Asking Uber specifically for a free ride is not "borrowing".

He's not borrowing anything. He's begging to keep it. He's not giving your baseball bat back... he's taking it home. Apparently, you owe it to him. Not just to give him the bat, but to bat for him as well. Cuz he doesn't wanna.

Reductio ad Absurdum.

Did you come back to ask to "borrow" someone to pay your internet access too? How on earth will you even play?

Users who are viewing this thread