US 111 Twink Dungeon Boosters, come read!

I don't follow the first part of this, about my rogue?

I just spent like $60 or how ever much it worked out to be to get the account up and running, I'd like to keep the cost down where possible. Sometimes there are generous people kicking around, and if you don't ask you don't get in this world :)
[doublepost=1551720193,1551720140][/doublepost]
Aren't you selling the boosts though?
Why even respond if this wasn't even relevant information? for someone who talks alot about how to manipulate Game Masters using Social Engineering methods, you're clearly Bricked in the 4head. "Mic Drop"

for real i mean when i read this post originally all i could think was man this guy is a cunt asking for ppl to run him for free when we easily make 30k+ a level on a bad day.

i mean seriously ur on a twink forum if you dont have the gold or resources to make a twink really arent you just using us?

why should we help a freeloader who only comes here to use us for his leveling needs. (for free) paid users always welcome.

for real i mean when i read this post originally all i could think was man this guy is a cunt asking for ppl to run him for free when we easily make 30k+ a level on a bad day.

i mean seriously ur on a twink forum if you dont have the gold or resources to make a twink really arent you just using us?

why should we help a freeloader who only comes here to use us for his leveling needs. (for free) paid users always welcome.
Well, it depends on how you like to look at it really. I'm quite the optimist, i'd much prefer to reach out and have a chance of getting a response than not reach out at all and get no response.

This is seeming to be perceived as a rude request, because this is the internet. If this were the real world and I was at a hobby center, where other people were also there because we shared the same hobby and I asked a favour of someone - it is highly likely that without a shadow of a doubt that people would be willing to help out.

I reached out to the wrong crowd, it's not a mistake I intend to make again.

This is seeming to be perceived as a rude request, because this is the internet.

No... because it was rude. And entitled. And downright nauseating to anyone not your grandma.

And if you were at a Mcdonalds and walked in asking to get free hamburgers because they're making them anyway, you'd get the same response you did here. "Get behind the fryer, son. Your future calls..."

because we shared the same hobby and I asked a favour of someone

What you NEVER did, not even once, was offer anything in return. You aren't sharing their hobby, you're taking it.

So much anger over something that has no affect on you.. if you arent willing to help the dude then shut the fuck up and move along.

News flash: no one cares for your $0.02

Directly followed by:

What a curious response.

If you equate bad words to being mad then idk what to tell you, you're dumber than your posts make you seem. Get that checked out.

Was it supposed to be funnier the second time?

you're dumber than your posts make you seem. Get that checked out.

Was it supposed to be funnier the second time?

I don't know, was the self-contradiction supposed to be less apparent? Here you are 2 posts later, not caring.

Still not angry, but accusing others of the exact same thing you're "not" doing yourself.

I don't know, was the self-contradiction supposed to be less apparent? Here you are 2 posts later, not caring.

Still not angry, but accusing others of the exact same thing you're "not" doing yourself.

I'll give you a few minutes to re read my post(s) and when you're done you can point out where I said I dont care/where I flamed OP.

Reading is tough, I can give you some lessons FOR FREE if you want.

Edit: ps @Blackout hmu and I'll see what I can do about power leveling you, if only to spite the troglodyte above.

You didn't. You're flaming everyone else. Saying they're angry for doing exactly what you're doing.

Flaming or giving advice? Looks like you never learned the saying "if you dont have anything nice to say, say nothing at all."

AKA shut the fuck up and move along you illiterate fuck

You think the last two pages have been anything but trolling/flaming? Aside from Vree (or whoever else offered to help the OP) this entire thread has been rando's shitting on OP for asking a question. Dont want to help? Greaaaaaaaat MOVE ALONG.

Curious response.

Not vreechard, sevenohseven that's my mistake.

Dont want to help?

I am helping, with life decisions, not WoW charity. Are you "helping" calling someone an illiterate fuck?

The advice i'm offering is far more valuable than carrying a freeloader. What's he learn from that? Beg more?

No... because it was rude. And entitled. And downright nauseating to anyone not your grandma.

And if you were at a Mcdonalds and walked in asking to get free hamburgers because they're making them anyway, you'd get the same response you did here. "Get behind the fryer, son. Your future calls..."

What you NEVER did, not even once, was offer anything in return. You aren't sharing their hobby, you're taking it.

Jesus christ. He didnt ask for your advice on making life decisions he asked for 2-3 hours of help in an online video game that this forum revolves around.

If and when blackout decides to become a professional beggar irl as a result of this thread, I'll give you a call. Until then go sit in your corner.

Users who are viewing this thread