US 111 Twink Dungeon Boosters, come read!

Blackout

Greatest of all Time
I'm wondering if there are any level 111 dungeon boosters who'd be willing to kindly bring me along to any of their boosts, as I've just rolled BFA on US and i'm working my way through the last 10 levels. I have no gold, hence why I am unable to offer it for the service.

Any responses appreciated!

I might be able to help you out. I have a 111 prot. Warrior on WrA- US. I could run you through some dungeons.

I'm wondering if there are any level 111 dungeon boosters who'd be willing to kindly bring me along to any of their boosts, as I've just rolled BFA on US and i'm working my way through the last 10 levels. I have no gold, hence why I am unable to offer it for the service.

Any responses appreciated!
I Miss when your Rogue, was under the name that Ben Tilly gave it. I'm not suggesting you pay €400-€500, but simply buy a WoW token and pay for the service like anyone else. :cool:

I Miss when your Rogue, was under the name that Ben Tilly gave it. I'm not suggesting you pay €400-€500, but simply buy a WoW token and pay for the service like anyone else. :cool:
I don't follow the first part of this, about my rogue?

I just spent like $60 or how ever much it worked out to be to get the account up and running, I'd like to keep the cost down where possible. Sometimes there are generous people kicking around, and if you don't ask you don't get in this world :)
[doublepost=1551720193,1551720140][/doublepost]
add me bolasgrandes#11557
Aren't you selling the boosts though?

and if you don't ask you don't get in this world :)

If you work for stuff you don't have to. You get it yourself... :)

edit- you're literally offering nothing in return, are you? That's called freeloading, or entitlement. Wrong kind of asking.

Reactions: KPI
If you work for stuff you don't have to. You get it yourself... :)

edit- you're literally offering nothing in return, are you? That's called freeloading, or entitlement. Wrong kind of asking.
Pretty sure my initial post was posted in a way where the reader is under the understanding that they are doing me a favour, for no reason other than goodwill. Don't try to create a debate where there isn't one.
[doublepost=1551721203,1551721165][/doublepost]
bringing another body on a paid run gives half the xp to the purchaser. that being said if im on tazerface you can hitch a ride during an IE or we can group up and speed run a random.
I'd love to jump in with you, feel free to hit me up on Bookmark#21190

There is no sense of entitlement portrayed here, as I have no influence over anyone's decision to offer their services and I do not portray myself in a way that I believe that I am entitled to anything more than the next person. Secondly, is it illegal to freeload? I do more than my fair share of helping out others for no benefit or reward and as the saying goes "what goes around, comes around". Lets say I'm putting that well known saying to the test :)

Where do they find you? Hanging outside the SW AH begging for gold? "GOLD PLZ. CAN I HAS GOLD PLZ."

It's a service... you are asking to get it for free. Sure someone will likely do it for you, but the issue is the asking. OFFER ANYTHING and give them the option to kindly refuse it. Do ANYTHING other than just act like you deserve free stuff.

It's a point, not an issue. It's leveling, not plowing a field... easy, and literally pays for itself. Or just PvP to level. Sheesh.

edit- and if you hang out in SW long enough, im sure you'll get that free gold too. Best of luck in both endeavors.

Last edited:
Where do they find you? Hanging outside the SW AH begging for gold? "GOLD PLZ. CAN I HAS GOLD PLZ."

It's a service... you are asking to get it for free. Sure someone will likely do it for you, but the issue is the asking. OFFER ANYTHING and give them the option to kindly refuse it. Do ANYTHING other than just act like you deserve free stuff.

It's a point, not an issue. It's leveling, not plowing a field... easy, and literally pays for itself. Or just PvP to level. Sheesh.

edit- and if you hang out in SW long enough, im sure you'll get that free gold too. Best of luck in your endeavors.
you're a fucking idiot

Users who are viewing this thread