US 10v10 Wargame Challenge

Kek...
More turkeys strutting.

Give us a call when you become men.

We all know this won't happen. They are all talk and no show.

100,000 of my personal gold to the winners TONIGHT if this is real. 7:00 pm CDT. Put up or shut up.

If you would have read the original post, and a few other posts, you would know its not happening tonight, so far rusks hasnt even contacted me about it, you all just keep denying that its actually going to happen. The only reason it wouldn't happen is if you guys keep making excuses like "they aren't good enough" or "this isn't real".... Quit the bullshit. I never once said we were better, I never once said we would win - I'm just looking for some fun for my guild, and hopefully spark some interest in the bracket. Find your team, and play us.

More badges anyone? Perhaps a badge is in order for this truly exclusive and interesting event. It's almost as interesting and exclusive as the Twink Cup, right?! We should create a user account, twitch account and "strum" these highly anticipated, interesting and exclusive games!

LOL at TC badges
LOL at Agonist acting relevant. At least it's not his political opinion, for now...
LOL at Saxxon if he joins Wendy's team, what are his followers/friends going to do now?
LOL at ppl shit posting in this thread about others activity/achievements

Someone put a team together! 100k for the winning team. Me and Wendy shall have a team ready to play tonight! 7pm CDT. If there's a team to play were more than down!

If you would have read the original post, and a few other posts, you would know its not happening tonight, so far rusks hasnt even contacted me about it, you all just keep denying that its actually going to happen. The only reason it wouldn't happen is if you guys keep making excuses like "they aren't good enough" or "this isn't real".... Quit the bullshit. I never once said we were better, I never once said we would win - I'm just looking for some fun for my guild, and hopefully spark some interest in the bracket. Find your team, and play us.

working on sorting out a team then ill contact you about a date. Having a legit premade will be good for the bracket and im not here to disappoint or fuck up the chance to spark some activity

wow dude is rusks dodging
sortin out a squad right now from my phone

working on sorting out a team then ill contact you about a date. Having a legit premade will be good for the bracket and im not here to disappoint or duck up the chance to spark some activity

jake#12382 I'll be on most of the day! Let's sort out some rules. This game isn't suppose to be about proving who's better. It's a competitive game that will shine some light on the 19s and shall be fun while doing so! :D

This game isn't suppose to be about proving who's better. It's a competitive game that will shine some light on the 19s and shall be fun while doing so! :D

Not for some of these ppl in this thread. These games WILL be the highlight of their holidays. These games will define them as players. These games will give ammo for them to post about others actions inside and outside of these games.

I hope they (the wargames) don't happen, just so I don't have to read/filter some of the comments/posts from some of these guys and they're delusional self proclaimed accomplishments, yuck!

Y'all made team sweden mad af smh

Not for some of these ppl in this thread. These games WILL be the highlight of their holidays. These games will define them as players. These games will give ammo for them to post about others actions inside and outside of these games.

I hope they (the wargames) don't happen, just so I don't have to read/filter some of the comments/posts from some of these guys and they're delusional self proclaimed accomplishments, yuck!
I can expect some smack talking if we lost! I don
working on sorting out a team then ill contact you about a date. Having a legit premade will be good for the bracket and im not here to disappoint or duck up the chance to spark some activity

I will not be on all day but will hopefully be able to get on by 5pm CDT. Let me know on here if you get a team ready. I'm am working on that as well. Would love to see this happen soon if not tonight.

I can expect some smack talking if we lost! I don

I will not be on all day but will hopefully be able to get on by 5pm CDT. Let me know on here if you get a team ready. I'm am working on that as well. Would love to see this happen soon if not tonight.

Tonight is going to be a long shot, lets shoot for the next week or so.

Kek...
Were you specifically mentioned in my post? Was anyone specifically mentioned? Only those that have a guilty conscience are the ones that may feel they have been insulted or unjustly persecuted.
At any rate, my 100,000 gold is waiting for the taking. All it needs is a winner of a 10v10 that has happened tonight by 7:00 CDT.
2 out of 3 please
video evidence will be required as is the usual MO for my rewards.
40VxR2L.jpg

Us vs you

6Aq1lkp.jpg

We shall see when my 100,000 gold goes unclaimed.
Would you care to make a 100,000 gold bet that it doesn't?
If I win, your 100,000 gold will be donated to the next 10v10.
If you win, you donate the 100,000 and today's 10v10 will be 200,000.
Either way, there will be a 200,000 gold 10v10. How about it? You want to bet?
All I want to do is grow the lowbie brackets.
Its going to go unclaimed as far as the game im trying to organize happening tonight, its Christmas eve and i have family stuff to go to as do other people. possibly could have a less serious "pleb" game tonight just for the sake of splitting your 100k to the winning team but im not going to bother unless some other people are interested

I would love to see a game happen tonight to but I will not be on until tonight. I can probably get together a 10m team tonight a little later than 7 CDT though if someone else gets one going to we can war game with a prize or without.

I would love to see a game happen tonight to but I will not be on until tonight. I can probably get together a 10m team tonight a little later than 7 CDT though if someone else gets one going to we can war game with a prize or without.

if you want to organize a random premade tonight on alliance with your guild ill invite as many people as i can and we can do plebs and try to make evenly skilled teams

if you want to organize a random premade tonight on alliance with your guild ill invite as many people as i can and we can do plebs and try to make evenly skilled teams
Sounds good. I'll be on in about an hour! I'll message you in game.

Users who are viewing this thread