US 10v10 Wargame Challenge

M8 im OG u r some random playing against levelers congratz m8.
I have to play against randoms and levelers because people like you sit and mope about how blizzard ruined twinks... Twinks still exist, we just dont have our own bracket anymore, it sucks but complaining won't fix it... If you actually cared about the bracket you would take this 10v10 chance as a "flash of the past" an all out twink bg.

You are OG, but you don't do shit anymore, things have changed since 2014, step up and show us you still remember your keybinds, wipe the dust off your shoulders and bring back the fun and competition

Record a bg of u guys in it so i can see if u even worth the time m8.

The fuk r u m8 u r a nobody.
Never Claimed to be anyone m8. I'm hoping to get some fun games going without people like you coming to troll about a community that you helped destroy by shoving every new twink away because they don't fit your standards even though you have never played with them.

Never Claimed to be anyone m8. I'm hoping to get some fun games going without people like you coming to troll about a community that you helped destroy by shoving every new twink away because they don't fit your standards even though you have never played with them.

I haven't destroyed shite m8 its been a graveyard for ages. I'm the one whos tried to get activity going m8 but 19s now r dogshite for competition since idiots decided to merge brackets.

Yeah merged brackets suck. Doesn't mean everyone in the bracket sucks though. Yeah, most 19s suck and roll fotm to be good but we can get a 10v10 going with two good teams and no fotm players. Get a team together.

Yeah merged brackets suck. Doesn't mean everyone in the bracket sucks though. Yeah, most 19s suck and roll fotm to be good but we can get a 10v10 going with two good teams and no fotm players. Get a team together.
it does suck random awful twinks come out of the blue thinking they are good but they are all terrible, if u wanna premade throw me a pm and we can set something up

wendy please let me play for ur squad i knw I said ur a bitch but i appreciate ur fire

This thread has all the flavors of a classic 19 twink thread, love it, keep up the good work twinks, and never change.

wendy please let me play for ur squad i knw I said ur a bitch but i appreciate ur fire
Don't worry, I get called that a lot, talk to pokemon about if you really want to play for the team, he is setting up our team for us.

If you can accommodate my very large kahunas im down to play with you @Wendy
My hands are pretty large ;)

@Brokeboi that does seem to happen a lot, I and my guild are all for a 10v10, or as many as we get. I posted this yesterday but don't plan on playing until late Dec or early Jan due to holidays, but I wanted @Rusks team to have some time and renew their subscriptions :)

Kek...
More turkeys strutting.

Give us a call when you become men.

We all know this won't happen. They are all talk and no show.

100,000 of my personal gold to the winners TONIGHT if this is real. 7:00 pm CDT. Put up or shut up.

If you a grown turkey get in touch with me I'm trying to form a team

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread