10's Screenshot thread!

14crit.jpg

14crit2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You never answered my question

This bracket is more about showing off in my opinion. I look it as being the first level of being able to do Battlegrounds, and the last level of ridiculous scaling. Level 1s probably look at it the same way, considering their scaling. Except that they can't do battlegrounds, which is what turns myself off of a level 1 although I love the idea of the 1-10 'bracket.' Hopefully that answered your question. :)

This bracket is more about showing off in my opinion. I look it as being the first level of being able to do Battlegrounds, and the last level of ridiculous scaling. Level 1s probably look at it the same way, considering their scaling. Except that they can't do battlegrounds, which is what turns myself off of a level 1 although I love the idea of the 1-10 'bracket.' Hopefully that answered your question. :)

No, it didn't, the question was asking how you do BGs if you don't get ques. I could understand wargames but I made a 14 and stopped leveling and I got no ques for BGs.

No, it didn't, the question was asking how you do BGs if you don't get ques. I could understand wargames but I made a 14 and stopped leveling and I got no ques for BGs.

Who said you had to pvp on a show-off twink? As I said, you could PvE and show-off in town as much as your heart desires to...a twink isn't JUST ABOUT battlegrounds. You could wargame, duel, achiev whore, show-off vanity stuff in town, farm ambassador, try to solo dungeons...etc.

Users who are viewing this thread