10's Screenshot thread!

was this last night?

I didnt say you we're a bad mage :)
I said, that if you're a mage, you should beat a feral 1v1 always, unless you're bad, and its therefor no achivement to do so :)

I didnt say you we're a bad mage :)
I said, that if you're a mage, you should beat a feral 1v1 always, unless you're bad, and its therefor no achivement to do so :)

News to you: Warsong Gulch is never 1v1. Just saying. Also, in my OP I said "...and a 14 hunter bandaged you." I CBA to remember his name but I think it started with Starann or something, idc. Also, they had another 10 hunter, Noobcakebabe, and Skope. So...no. And if you looked at the other screenshot, you would know, seriously before you start tossing out accusations plz look.

Schmoo i really think you misunderstood me, i ment no accusations at all. I am simply replying to what you wrote to Kyle "I can prob take kyle 1v" (1 i presume), and i simply stated that you'd have to be pretty bad not to be able to do so :)
Nothing about you in particular :)

Last edited by a moderator:
as from what I have been reading, oliks is stating a fact, a mage should beat a feral druid... that is all

In this particular game, Healstrong had fort, rum, and some guy bandaging him when i almost killed him with flag so it wasn't 1v1 and not even close, my team was horribly disorganized. I said I almost had him. You said I must be a bad mage if I couldn't 1v1....Kyle isn't a mage, so i fail to see how you were talking about Kyle. And if so, you should have just said the whisper and not about my mage? I am seriously confused.

And I think you're just trying to cover it up, but honestly..it doesn't matter. I just bumped the thread because no one was posting screenshots. So let's see some.

When i wrote kyle, i ment healstrong.
And i am not reffering to the picture AT ALL, im simply stating, that in general a mage should always beat a feral druid :)

WoWScrnShot_061812_220254.jpg

Me in my Favorite hat :p (oh and the unimportant Blime :eek:)
WoWScrnShot_061812_220720.jpg

Me again Next to a cute little bear and what ever the other thing is :O
Edit: doesnt that look like the Most guilty boomkin youve ever seen.

News to you: Warsong Gulch is never 1v1. Just saying. Also, in my OP I said "...and a 14 hunter bandaged you." I CBA to remember his name but I think it started with Starann or something, idc. Also, they had another 10 hunter, Noobcakebabe, and Skope. So...no. And if you looked at the other screenshot, you would know, seriously before you start tossing out accusations plz look.

Hmmm, I may have been in this game with you. I played a game vs Sarann and Skope in the same game recently. Sarann or however you spell it is the huntard from Dreanor. I was on a warlock named Applejoose.

Users who are viewing this thread