10's Screenshot thread!

Hordeseason Couldnt get it to work so I'll do it for him. Here it is :p
Wow2012-06-2120-26-50-86.jpg

HP may not be readable ill post a bette ron tommorow

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I may have been in this game with you. I played a game vs Sarann and Skope in the same game recently. Sarann or however you spell it is the huntard from Dreanor. I was on a warlock named Applejoose.

The name Applejoose doesn't ring a bell, was it a twink or were you just passing by and leveling? I tend not to remember anything about a game except the bad thing was that Healstrong, Skope and Sarann (sp? don't really care.) were just farming with at least 1.3k hp, Skope had 1k, and Sarann had around 1.1 or 1.2k. This was before Midsummer, so obviously they could probably top at least 1.7 or 1.8k. :) I'll pm you my real ID.

The name Applejoose doesn't ring a bell, was it a twink or were you just passing by and leveling? I tend not to remember anything about a game except the bad thing was that Healstrong, Skope and Sarann (sp? don't really care.) were just farming with at least 1.3k hp, Skope had 1k, and Sarann had around 1.1 or 1.2k. This was before Midsummer, so obviously they could probably top at least 1.7 or 1.8k. :) I'll pm you my real ID.

Yeah, my lock is nearly complete. LVL 10 lock with 1k health with Rumsey. I have Maxed Herb and 150 skinning and almost all the gear including AGM. I killed Skope this game :). They were 10 manning our GY when I came into the game with about 5 minutes left and they were holding flag at our GY. I just popped herbalism and put about 10 shadowbolts into Skope and he fell over. :p. He was probably mad because he was 51-0 at that point. ;)

ioerror or aaww, or anyone who was in the lvl 10 premade s the 19's post a screen or 2 of that!! i just ripped my whole comp apart and didnt find a single pic :((( i know i took a shit ton :*(

525136_376856032375345_1946213762_n.jpg

[Skope, Healstrong, Pedofile, Ravenfaith, and many more]
:3

Users who are viewing this thread