10 twinks EU

Chralz

Legend
Hello i really want to try to get 10 twinks up on EU all who also want to try give it a shot leave a comment:D

Beefhead said:
Chrulz seems to be the only level 10 guy on Deathwing, but maybee ill make one too if I am bored :)

Yup, At dunemaul we used to have 30 members 10 twink guild, there is still few guys playing.

Like i said in the other thread i think its best to try it on Draenor because its where the most twink players are stationed who might get interested. Im not sure if you can recruit other people then our old community, blizz has changed the whole bracket and people getting lesser interested. There is also a lvl 10 guild there but dunno what happened in there.

leotseddap said:
Like i said in the other thread i think its best to try it on Draenor because its where the most twink players are stationed who might get interested. Im not sure if you can recruit other people then our old community, blizz has changed the whole bracket and people getting lesser interested. There is also a lvl 10 guild there but dunno what happened in there.

Yup,i transferred Stungy to Draenor when i was 10lvl, i joined 19 twink guild and mostly dueled only 19 twinks before i leveld to 19 which was mistake :(

Stunggix said:
Yup,i transferred Stungy to Draenor when i was 10lvl, i joined 19 twink guild and mostly dueled only 19 twinks before i leveld to 19 which was mistake :(

A mistake? believe me lvl 10 was fun when we were in bgs with 19s.. it was fun to fight against lvl 19s on a lvl 10 (before the resi shit came ofc)

why does every1 want the lvl 10 *bracket* to become alive again? its just like 19s.. but a few spells less.

suggestion: just roll a lvl 19 and pretend like its a lvl 10

or make a lvl 1 twink its basically the same as a lvl 10.. cuz i think the only thing you will be doing is dueling ourside sw/org

Cu

-Ã￾dontcare

Then i guess i have to migrate my enchanter back to draenor aswell as my 3 10s..hmm blizz i want to buy more char slot spaces lol got 1 left : /

Im probs able to get more 10s there since i allready got a little guild on horde and my imba enchanting skills helped so many people reroll there allready :D

Oh about the guild name, i sure do like BoN, its not like im secretly in love with Bankbeauty couch couch :p

Users who are viewing this thread