#1 Paladin Poll

#1 palatink

• Total voters

Dorigon

Alpha and Omega
Look, I know there are literally 25829497 active paladins in the bracket. I have conferred with my associate Saxtink and we came up with the 10 most viable choices.

Make sure you vote in the lock thread, too.

Weren't the pallies already covered in the G.O.A.T thread?

I thought so myself, but did not recall the thread perfectly, and Saxxon convinced me that they should be redone on a technicality cuz the GOAT thread was something about 'next GOAT'. We'll see how this one goes.

We will stick with the results of the GOAT poll if this one has trouble gaining some momentum.

Last edited by a moderator:
if i didnt vote 4 myself i would hav gone for tence

or my lovr fayr qt

Another one of dorys terrible choices in the poll, No farley or phonebook the two best paladins that have ever existed yeh okay, and for that i shall not vote

phonebook should be on there

farley is actually bad i hope you are not serious

farley r1 holy paladin in wotlk, not seen him play holy in cata only seen him play in prot but he's still a beast, so i am definitely serious

r1 on hamcake land?

dam

because he totally didnt spam /1 asking litterally any scrubs to q up vs lockpal for free rating now did he

only exceptional paladins in the history of eu are, and up til now have been phonebook, saku, jaxel and nev, myself not so much anymore

there were/are good people, holleh, fch, eggy, bollo, baldi, ardent, mexii, stubs, wip etc but the above were miles better

please do not insult all of eu by suggesting farley is one of the best paladins

thats just disgusting

Another one of dorys terrible choices in the poll, No farley or phonebook the two best paladins that have ever existed yeh okay, and for that i shall not vote

Rest assured, your vote will not be missed.

I really wanted to vote for kavana, but I also really wanted to vote for tence. Regardless, Kavana is a beast and should be recognized for being so. He is also the only ret pal to make the list.

lol wtf fhayr hating on me, bro why everyone asking me to b in it if im bad ??????????

Users who are viewing this thread