#1 24 Twink Classes?

If you want to talk pure stats: My pally has a 96% win ratio - 692 wins out of 721 BG's

This is thanks to great teammates like Dõmâss, Myahh, Lithogen,BB,Zola, Epic,Slashpunt,Epictoilet, Infaemous, Onyx, Mandler, and Whyzu.

No one person can do it all without good support and a solid team behind them.

If you want to talk pure stats: My pally has a 96% win ratio - 692 wins out of 721 BG's

This is thanks to great teammates like Dõmâss, Myahh, Lithogen,BB,Zola, Epic,Slashpunt,Epictoilet, Infaemous, Onyx, Mandler, and Whyzu.

No one person can do it all without good support and a solid team behind them.

Well said

Your stats do not count since you play hunter sowwy!

yeah one of well known hunters very respected by hordes (guess not by you since am JUST A HUNTER) .
<
just showing my toon been In the bracket for awhile can't get all that in couple of days or months. am really best as a healer. XD that's what my main is.
<
and pve. still trying to get use to pvp and twinkling.
<
happy enough to have join epic and teach me how to really twink when i 1st started.

I haven't been playing in the 20-24 bracket for more than a month but when I encounter an opposing level 24 I could usually kill them (With the exception of decent skilled 24 hunters). Opposing 24 warriors have yet to give me any trouble, so I nominate myself as #1 24 Arms Warrior US
<

Whadd up turdel whats your 24s name? Havent seen any 24 warriors that pop out yet, pretty new to the bracket myself playing a f2p tired of the 19s.

Kinetic is always viable
<
. My 24's name is in my signature, I'm pretty new to this bracket as well.

Thanks Grav
<
o_O Each letter is a new tink i didnt know, thats pretty sick
<
Me and Bale and some goodies from the F2P (including Billowqt) are rollin on a no name server for free agms
<
We should que some time together tho, idk how we're gonna do this countdown unless u wanna hop in public vent sometime

Out of all the priests ive seen playing Disc Id give it to myself or mandler.

Myaahh is good too, but not disc.
<

Thanks Grav
<
o_O Each letter is a new tink i didnt know, thats pretty sick
<
Me and Bale and some goodies from the F2P (including Billowqt) are rollin on a no name server for free agms
<
We should que some time together tho, idk how we're gonna do this countdown unless u wanna hop in public vent sometime

Send me a p.m. when you're ready
<
, btw if you guys are going to a no name realm I suggest you check out Tortheldrin

Lol too late, we're on throium brotherhood and its working out quite nicely. And sounds good ill pm now for w/e ur rdy

Users who are viewing this thread