Yozzy killed by dubbs :) (video)

WTB forum mod privileges so that i can lock this thread, i'm tired of seeing this massive waste of space appearing, the thread has become a place for people to spout nonsense and claim that its a good counter argument.....

imagine this thread is a giant ass lantern, all its doing is attracting the pests that lurk on this forum that love to gang up and talk shit over the net when in reality 90% of them wouldn't even dare to do so unless in a giant group.... welcome to the internet (insert /sigh), and its really starting to annoy me.

Cute Animals, "Why Can't We Be Friends" - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB forum mod privileges so that i can lock this thread, i'm tired of seeing this massive waste of space appearing, the thread has become a place for people to spout nonsense and claim that its a good counter argument.....

imagine this thread is a giant ass lantern, all its doing is attracting the pests that lurk on this forum that love to gang up and talk shit over the net when in reality 90% of them wouldn't even dare to do so unless in a giant group.... welcome to the internet (insert /sigh), and its really starting to annoy me.

Cute Animals, "Why Can't We Be Friends" - YouTube

im HARD as fuck, you hurd me?

friendly bump ^_^

not saying your bad or nothin but those hunters looked pretty fail to me... both of them backpeddled the whole time and in the one with yozzy he failed his disengage (backpeddling played a part in this) but still if you feel acheived, gratz :)

tbh its better in some of ur vids where u kill like 4 20's by yourself in a row but anyways keep it up :)

Can you make longer videoclips? like at least 1-2 hour long so I can savour the sweet taste of agony and death of hunters over and over again till my eyes start bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread