Yozzy killed by dubbs :) (video)

well if you are talking about the second clip, you should note that he couldnt use HM since i basically shadowmelded before his scattershot.

listen to this.
when you watch a wow pvp video, do you (mostly) look at how good the actual player is or do you look at how bad the opponents are?
i know you look at both but
you have to admit that you mostly look at how good the player is to judge how good/bad the video was regardless of how bad the opponents were.
isnt that what compelling means?
TO ME, arena videos (good vs good) is more boring to watch than BG videos (good vs bad/ok/good) because you see shit like 1v2-5.
BUT i do love playing arena and i probably will upload arena vids too in the future

We all beat bads. Difference is, I make videos about wow and you dont. (not we)

He could use HM. The gameplay on both sides was mediocre at best. At least it wasn't lengthy?

When I watch a video, I look for and at a lot of things. UI, first person viewpoint (-_-), clicker (-_-), actions, movement, fights, good play vs bad play, abilities used, music, effects, etc. But most of all, I watch if it is entertaining. Good play can make a video entertaining, but that's only a part. So, I would like to thank you for sharing what you think I look for, but you are incorrect. Additionally, I think you don't know what compelling means.

By all means, keep uploading your videos, but stop complaining when someone says something that may not be positive. Criticism is criticism. Take it.

He could use HM. The gameplay on both sides was mediocre at best. At least it wasn't lengthy?

When I watch a video, I look for and at a lot of things. UI, first person viewpoint (-_-), clicker (-_-), actions, movement, fights, good play vs bad play, abilities used, music, effects, etc. But most of all, I watch if it is entertaining. Good play can make a video entertaining, but that's only a part. So, I would like to thank you for sharing what you think I look for, but you are incorrect. Additionally, I think you don't know what compelling means.

By all means, keep uploading your videos, but stop complaining when someone says something that may not be positive. Criticism is criticism. Take it.
i did not upload this video for you but more importantly,
i did not upload this video for any compelling reasons.... lol i guess in forums i cant do anything for small group of people but to please everyone?
like i said, that video is for ME and those who wants to see this kind of stuff.
that video is private video of youtube meaning only those with the link to the video can see it. in this case, only TI

but the point you mentioned at the end is correct.
i really do have to take every kind of criticism even if it is complete bullshit
altho i like to only take constructive criticism.

EDIT: go ahead and lock this thread. I promise that I will never share my happiness on TI again :) and next time i share a video, i will try to make it compelling

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many people in this bracket do what you do, consistently upload content. Maybe the critics should upload their own if they aren't satisfied with the quality. Thanks for the videos Dubbs. Don't feed the trolls.

@dubbs,

I enjoyed this intention. You played a f2p and killed a 24 hunter. Its exciting. Its a large part of this bracket in general. Because you were also recording you have a chance to share it with anyone you want. You shared that with TI and TI let you down.

Lots of people have come to TI or AP because of videos that people have made about this bracket. This is a great service to our fellow players. They can share in the experience even if they can't play now. They can share even if they can't do the same things in game. I have NEVER had an agm. I have never experienced that moment of turning the tables with agm and conquering an otherwise lost encounter. Videos like this let me share in that experience.

In closing: you must realize that the vocal minority will always try to ruin a good thing. It may seem they are everywhere. It may seem that this despicable force is in power. Make videos for you. Make them for the people that can't do it themselves. Someone must standup to this disgusting human behavior. So many voices of reason have been silenced here. So many good people have simply walked away. Not just here, but in all walks of life this terrible corruption will only get worse if the few with courage back down.

tankmanbyjeffwidener.jpg

thank you guys! :)

Coincidence? I actually just finished two games with yozzy and during the 2nd, his bow went to zero durability so for about 15 minutes all he could do was get kill command crits. We still managed to win though

i dont know how to fix the title

you guys realize that i uploaded this clip because the opponent is Yozzy? i mean thats THE only time i saw him die with my dmg help.

BUT BECAUSE OF ALL THE USELESS HATE, I DECIDED TO FIND A CLIP THAT SHOWS ME SOLOING A LVL 24 HUNTER. WHAT NOW? :)

[F2P WoW] Dubbs - Bonus Clip - YouTube

i killed so many lvl 24 hunters in the past alone so...
but haters gonna hate cuz they childish :)

congrats, you beat a 24 hunter with 1300hp. and you trinketed conssuive shot instead of using powershift macro.

congrats, you beat a 24 hunter with 1300hp. and you trinketed conssuive shot instead of using powershift macro.
you dont know what you are talking about :) if i powershifted there, i would have lost 30 energy due to having only 1 furor instead of 3. If i did lost that 30energy, i might have not been able to kill that hunter fast enough. And why save my trinket that bad? I was in D for 20mins and all i had was that hunter and some scrub rogues

but before you argue more, please read some of the posts before we start again :(

you dont know what you are talking about :) if i powershifted there, i would have lost 30 energy due to having only 1 furor instead of 3. If i did lost that 30energy, i might have not been able to kill that hunter fast enough. And why save my trinket that bad? I was in D for 20mins and all i had was that hunter and some scrub rogues

but before you argue more, please read some of the posts before we start again :(

i knew why you trinketed concussive shot. and that reason alone should open your eyes to realise that your arguement for your talents is garbage.

i knew why you trinketed concussive shot. and that reason alone should open your eyes to realise that your arguement for your talents is garbage.
why dont you take your druid (if you have one) and come at me with your 3furor spec. Then you will realize. look, i do not want to start this argument again go to http://www.twinkinfo.com/f2p-twinking/31754-f2p-official-feral-druid-pvp-guide.html and read. There were every possible things why 3 furor would be better than Predatory Strikes brought up in that thread and i responded to all of them.
Then you will not consider my spec as "garbage"

Why dont you stop talking like a motherfucker?

why dont you take your druid (if you have one) and come at me with your 3furor spec. Then you will realize. look, i do not want to start this argument again go to http://www.twinkinfo.com/f2p-twinking/31754-f2p-official-feral-druid-pvp-guide.html and read. There were every possible things why 3 furor would be better than Predatory Strikes brought up in that thread and i responded to all of them.
Then you will not consider my spec as "garbage"

Why dont you stop talking like a motherfucker?

your arguements for debunking 3 furor as the best in that thread is absolute garbage, and if anything, situational. 3 furor, at all times, is the superior choice. im not going to explain it to you because your clearly too fucking retarded to understand. stay bad.

your arguements for debunking 3 furor as the best in that thread is absolute garbage, and if anything, situational. 3 furor, at all times, is the superior choice. im not going to explain it to you because your clearly too fucking retarded to understand. stay bad.
:) whatever you say

well true but when criticism turns into the following examples

Woah you played like any idiot would and killed a level 24 hunter with the help from others and felt like making a thread about it. Good for you

Can't you just have one thread advertising for your terrible videos instead of making new threads with new shitty videos?

and

i've read the whole thread. and i still think this is shit.

then your left with just insults in not real criticism. Now, Will a person accept that kind of insult disguised as a critic? You bet your ass you or anyone else would not like me coming and down talking your work whether it be art,music,motion pictures etc like a piece of trash and telling you to stop doing it because of how bad you are at what you do. Insulting is not criticism. Criticism points out the flaws where one can improve by having such flaws pointed them out. But those two examples are something far from criticism. Negative criticism would be more like

I like the part where it was 3 people. This makes it sound like you solo'd him. :p

That guy is extremely bad. He's not even trying to strafe away from you (not that you are doing enough damage to warrant that), isn't hit capped, etc.

GJ stomping him in to the dust though, even if it took half your team. It's pretty sad what a 24 hunter with easy BiS pieces can do, regardless of any skill.

pretty much the content was not good and poor, hopefully dubbs reflects on this.

closing comments
no i don't think their was complaining on negative critics as he did not respond to them. He only responded back to insults. I assume that's what you meant by negative criticism (Turtlezyo and Umpteenth). No I don't think he should take it seen that they were plain insults.

Honestly to the people who posted those insults what were you thinking.

then your left with just insults in not real criticism. Now, Will a person accept that kind of insult disguised as a critic? You bet your ass you or anyone else would not like me coming and down talking your work whether it be art,music,motion pictures etc like a piece of trash and telling you to stop doing it because of how bad you are at what you do. Insulting is not criticism. Criticism points out the flaws where one can improve by having such flaws pointed them out. But those two examples are something far from criticism. Negative criticism would be more like

i-see-what-you-did-there-spiderman-jsTQbp.jpg

Omgwtfsap you earned yourself a cookie. ;) .... and Dubbs ... maybe this is not your best video.. but I like your work! There is a saying in my language...
Cainii latră ... Caravana trece.....
.. means ..
The dogs are barking...The caravan is passing...
...Just keep ooooon rollin' baby...

and... by the way... Why is this thread not closed... yet ?

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, i am happy about this. also if you post anything negative, whether it's constructive or not, i'm going to backlash into a fist of rage and try to prove myself worthy

Good play, guy in ab was dicking off or would of had trap down or saw you. I think the longer a 24 hunter plays the worst they get. I die for all kinds of stupd reasons now i did not used to, you get way over confident and end up chilling in gy. Dead not camping.

So I made a F2P account, a TI account and a youtube account(to sub) because I saw your videos :D
I loved them. Downing a geared 24 hunter that's awesome, ignore the hate.
ps. Teach me :D <3

Users who are viewing this thread