YouTube - Lolipop vs Bloodslicer (24 Protection Warrior)

lolipopF2P

Legend
Hi guys, I made a previous Video of me Duelling a Protection Warrior, and some of you flamed because I was not trying. So... Here is a Video of me 'trying' against a 2.5k HP, fully geared 24 Protection Warrior, With Pet on Passive. Nothing special, just getting a point across :)

His armoury is in the YouTube description. **watch in 720p**

I am still working on Editing and Quality the most, so comments about the Editing/Quality is what I am after :)

**Oh, and there is a completely random Frost Nova in there at some point, i was lagging like mad XD (Old Mac)

WoW [MOP] 5.2 - Lolîpop [Frost Mage] vs Bloodslicer [Protection Warrior] - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell no, i dont like this

No UI in a duel video, dafuq.. Thats like the most important thing
At the beginning info about war was there for like 1 sec, didn't read a thing..

NHF

And please dont make a thread about every video, make a thread where u will put them all cuz i doubt this is your last one

Hell no, i dont like this

No UI in a duel video, dafuq.. Thats like the most important thing
At the beginning info about war was there for like 1 sec, didn't read a thing..

NHF

And please dont make a thread about every video, make a thread where u will put them all cuz i doubt this is your last one

Yeah sorry about the UI not being on. This was the only Video i got of a 24 warrior. Thank you for your comments, im new to Videoing and stuff so im still in the learning process, hopefully as i make more Video's with more mistakes i will learn from them and improve future Videos. I will post new Video's on old Threads from now on, thanks for watching and comments and have a nice day my friend :)

Why did you waste PoM at the start? and not use frostbolt/PoM-FFB on a nova. You should have just sheeped him and then opened up on him.

Yeah you are right :)

Im not a perfect player. I do make mistakes every now and again :) as we all do :)

Yeah sorry about the UI not being on. This was the only Video i got of a 24 warrior. Thank you for your comments, im new to Videoing and stuff so im still in the learning process, hopefully as i make more Video's with more mistakes i will learn from them and improve future Videos. I will post new Video's on old Threads from now on, thanks for watching and comments and have a nice day my friend :)
Yea sorry if I sound harsh, just trying to help.

can u open enemy and your nameplates next time. it will better to watch then. nice video anyway.

Thanks Killwill for your feedback :), i did not realise UI was off till the end of the Video, i thought it was worth uploading anyway for Editing practice :)

Hey good to see you started making videos, as suggested before keep them all in one thread so people can check out all your work in one place on TI too.

Good luck !

Hey good to see you started making videos, as suggested before keep them all in one thread so people can check out all your work in one place on TI too.

Good luck !

hi Poledancer :), yeah ive made a few and making more and more to practise editing :) i will post them somewhere else from now on, sorry as well chase, will be in movie thread from now on :)

Nice vid Loli, nice to see some good mages outthere.
I'd also like to se your UI on, but everyone mentioned that :p
Keep up the good work! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well done, I think this video shows (more than anything) how warriors are not able to use the GCD after a charge to Shield Slam a mage because of the blink being instantaneous.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this warrior was using double time instead of warbringer. I wonder if the blink will active through the knockdown effect, or whether or not the warrior will have the 1.5 second knockdown time in which to GCD a Shield Slam...

Very well done, I think this video shows (more than anything) how warriors are not able to use the GCD after a charge to Shield Slam a mage because of the blink being instantaneous.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this warrior was using double time instead of warbringer. I wonder if the blink will active through the knockdown effect, or whether or not the warrior will have the 1.5 second knockdown time in which to GCD a Shield Slam...

hi, thanks a lot :) yes the warrior had double time, and blink works through stuns :)

Users who are viewing this thread