"Your game of the week" thread.

Hey if that's what you are, there's no shame in it. It's 2022, be prideful.

After you’re done eating your tide pod pick up those sticks and toss them to the garbage so you can post more games vs lvlers. Saturday 9pm EST if you have anything to say.

people with pride have in common is being scared of wgs :)

I like especially how all you (alliance) lurk in Vito’s community and make a group for bgs when wgs start lmao

Wargames are a joke anyway. They are for people who want easy games and can't face the hunter premades without complaining how bad the bracket is.

Wargames are a joke anyway. They are for people who want easy games and can't face the hunter premades without complaining how bad the bracket is.

No. Sounds like You’re just socially inept and can’t find 9 people who want to play with you.

I've done more premades than the games you ever played.
I've done more premades than the games you ever played.

No. But you’ve eaten more tide pods than games Ive ever played.

see you Saturday. Create your toons and enjoy getting wrekt
[doublepost=1659081403,1659081251][/doublepost]
The "come join wargames" is currently the "1v1 me before gates noob" of the bracket

i don’t think you’ve ever played wgs if you believe this. wgs make hunters look like rogues and the focus and effort required is something you boomers and zoomers struggle with.

To me it looks like you're new. I don't know where this trans stuff you're talking about comes from but let me remind you that this is a wow forum.

A tutorial that will help you:

i don’t think you’ve ever played wgs if you believe this. wgs make hunters look like rogues and the focus and effort required is something you boomers and zoomers struggle with.
I made a joke and you go with ad personam bashing for no reason. Also from your response I assume you take rogues as bad class so that also tells me a lot about you when we're at it

I made a joke and you go with ad personam bashing for no reason. Also from your response I assume you take rogues as bad class so that also tells me a lot about you when we're at it

Oh. You're not funny. Stick to video games. You think rogues are good? Wanna play your rogue team vs my team then? :) No, You don’t? Stop bashing on rogues. Says a lot about you.

To me it looks like you're new. I don't know where this trans stuff you're talking about comes from but let me remind you that this is a wow forum.

A tutorial that will help you:

I couldn’t tell with how scared you are to play a video game than can’t harm you in real life. So, then you will have 10 ready for us on Saturday? I’m looking forward to the ggs.
[doublepost=1659083171,1659082969][/doublepost]
When your views on a video game classes "says a lot about you" :kekD:

lol you newbs every wg has a rogue for the control. you’re both just new and have a lot to learn.

Oh. You're not funny. Stick to video games. You think rogues are good? Wanna play your rogue team vs my team then? :) No, You don’t? Stop bashing on rogues. Says a lot about you.
Mate you either have extreme attention problems or have double personality with how you switch your opinion in a single sentence. I literally said that you downgrade the rogues by the way you talk about them

Mate you either have extreme attention problems or have double personality with how you switch your opinion in a single sentence. I literally said that you downgrade the rogues by the way you talk about them
It's hopeless mate, it's a teen :NotLikeThis:

I don’t know why you’re struggling with language so much. You use the word literally and can’t even quote me after. There’s a world outside your mind and I encourage you to participate in it. I view a hunters ability in a wg is like a rogue in a bg. most claim hunters are all mighty and powerful when in wgs they can be easily managed and controlled and need to play objectives more. Why are you having such a difficult time connecting this? Oh because of this:

The "come join wargames" is currently the "1v1 me before gates noob" of the bracket

Yes. Proving my literal message of you living inside your head. And it’s called ad hominem. I think you should take a break from that monitor and invest some time in using your brain. It’s remarkable what it can do for you in life when taken care of.

It's hopeless mate, it's a teen :NotLikeThis:

Please see:

5 horde hunters somehow losing this lolololol
View attachment 21403

the only thing hopeless is your need to advertise yourself and post games vs heirloomed lvlers that a twink rogue can eat through easily. Is this your way of declining to play on Saturday? :)

Users who are viewing this thread