Your Game of the Week Thread (29s edition)

Is the reason you are salty is because you play 20s and now that the brackets are merged you can’t compete with the 29s?
naw, Jade whined when it was just 20s too.

Twinks, in general, will fucking complain about anything. Even if specs and gear were perfectly balanced, we'd just whine about consumable usage, premades, comp imbalance, map imbalance, faction imbalance.... whatever. Its a pastime. Some folks are just way saltier than others.

Is the reason you are salty is because you play 20s and now that the brackets are merged you can’t compete with the 29s?

not true. good 20s do well in BGs.

this guy topped the chart as a 20 hunter

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/ragnaros/sektera/achievements/player-vs-player/arena

l3m0K6r.jpg

I think 20 hunters are an exception to the rule. And to be fair, I don't blame any of them for playing it because they are one of the few viable classes that can be used and still make an impact against 112's. If you're going to spend hours gearing up a character in this expansion, it makes sense to do it on something that can be competitive. But realistically, 90% of classes at 20 are just not going to be on that same level due to scaling. So hunters aren't a realistic depiction of the situation IMO

20 resto shamans are also probably good, stormkeeper or what ever it is called hits really hard and has a 1 min cd. Not to mention mastery is really nice for healing in bgs.

I am super out of the loop. Literally just got into this scene, so try not take offense to this genuine question. Is the reason you are salty is because you play 20s and now that the brackets are merged you can’t compete with the 29s?

I have a full 112 ret... the games are not fun, because you either 1) kill everybody with 2 buttons... I don't care anybody's skill concerns/ignorance around 112... 20s are more worthless than levelers in shadow lands compared to the gap between a 29 in 112 and even an epic 20... its a joke... anybody that argues that is just flat out a dumb person.

The flip side is that sure I can play my 29 in blues or make a 20 and act like they are even playable right now (for anybody... if "hunters are playable at 20! that discredits your entire argument" even came into your mind as a thought... you are gimped in the head)... just to run into somebody else running 112... and then I'm also part of the problem... just feeding some retard that still gets giddy when he rolls kids (see below).

I don't get the entire aspect of how people don't value competitive games... queuing into constant no skills wins... or just queuing into 100% losses... is insanity... there is zero way it could not be classified as medical grade insanity.

I'm not even playing right now because of the gear gap... so I can't really say what is happening currently... maybe there are more people than 3-4 that farmed WoD 24 hours a day and now have nogem/sloppy warforged epics.

Glance's screen-shot is flawed and misleading information, however... as already discussed if he was actually geared he would have 300k in that game and like 50 kills... how he chooses to gear to fit whatever that fucking toon is (his choice, I'm not arguing that) is not indicative of what the 112 gap really is. Just looking at that list, if he wanted to he could just switch to good gear and yard that entire enemy team single handed with zero concern for death at any point in the game... that's the point.

People use the term whining to discredit any point... I get it.

Last edited:
I have a full 112 ret... the games are not fun, because you either 1) kill everybody with 2 buttons... I don't care anybody's skill concerns/ignorance around 112... 20s are more worthless than levelers in shadow lands compared to the gap between a 29 in 112 and even an epic 20... its a joke... anybody that argues that is just flat out a dumb person.

The flip side is that sure I can play my 29 in blues or make a 20 and act like they are even playable right now (for anybody... if "hunters are playable at 20! that discredits your entire argument" even came into your mind as a thought... you are gimped in the head)... just to run into somebody else running 112... and then I'm also part of the problem... just feeding some retard that still gets giddy when he rolls kids (see below).

I don't get the entire aspect of how people don't value competitive games... queuing into constant no skills wins... or just queuing into 100% losses... is insanity... there is zero way it could not be classified as medical grade insanity.

I'm not even playing right now because of the gear gap... so I can't really say what is happening currently... maybe there are more people than 3-4 that farmed WoD 24 hours a day and now have nogem/sloppy warforged epics.

Glance's screen-shot is flawed and misleading information, however... as already discussed if he was actually geared he would have 300k in that game and like 50 kills... how he chooses to gear to fit whatever that fucking toon is (his choice, I'm not arguing that) is not indicative of what the 112 gap really is. Just looking at that list, if he wanted to he could just switch to good gear and yard that entire enemy team single handed with zero concern for death at any point in the game... that's the point.

People use the term whining to discredit any point... I get it.
Jadefire when are you going to finally realize you just suck at the game! Enough is enough!!!

Not really, she might be a girl but you're the one lacking testosterone. But enough of this, si(ni)ster, we're derailing this most important thread.
Nice try whoever you are, but my testosterone levels are normal.

You lack basic comprehension skills ... wait, that's too complex for you to understand.
Let me try again.
Yo momma so fat when I shadowstep her I get loading screen.
Wow, amazing yo momma joke. So hip of you!

That exchange reminded me to check out Fiverr to commission a holiday priest/hunter/premade song. Feel like it would be a good Christmas gift.

anyone got recent 20-29 SS? thinking of returning to get 155 gears, need to know the game quality before i do that.

Users who are viewing this thread