Your Game of the Week Thread (29s edition)

glancealot

Legend
Post your best game of the week!

I am really enjoy pvp at 29 so far, so many weird yet effective builds have been popping up, for example, this alliance hunter literally healed 50% of his dmg done.

FdtCDK9.jpg

izeCKBv.jpg

people laugh at my build but it works:)

i ignore str and haste (because i get a ton of both from crusader and singing)

Post your best game of the week!

I am really enjoy pvp at 29 so far, so many weird yet effective builds have been popping up, for example, this alliance hunter literally healed 50% of his dmg done.

FdtCDK9.jpg

I wonder if this was one of the games where you joined the game on Ally and Horde and then left on one of them to give one of the teams a huge disadvantage… especially on an opening fight.

You are the most toxic player in the 29 bracket and no one that knows what you do respects any good game you may have.

Paid 29s using f2p accounts to force xpoff BG queues to pop?

it’d be a shame if there was a blizz forum post about it, as well as daily reports on in development servers

I wonder if this was one of the games where you joined the game on Ally and Horde and then left on one of them to give one of the teams a huge disadvantage… especially on an opening fight.

You are the most toxic player in the 29 bracket and no one that knows what you do respects any good game you may have.

Does the SS make you think horde had a huge advantage?

Look at the death count/ HK count of both sides.

Paid 29s using f2p accounts to force xpoff BG queues to pop?

it’d be a shame if there was a blizz forum post about it, as well as daily reports on in development servers

I have twinks on both sides, I choose the side that needs my help most if both get in the same BG.

Last edited:
Does the SS make you think horde had a huge advantage?

Look at the death count/ HK count of both sides.

I have twinks on both sides, I choose the side that needs my help most if both get in the same BG.

You won’t be able to convince me that it’s good for the game or the health and longevity of a bracket for you to queue on both factions and then leave right when the gates open on one of them leaving one side a man down for the opening fight and sometimes the whole BG if the spot doesn’t get filled. It’s so toxic… if you want to help the side that needs more help just run a few BG’s and get an idea on which faction is running a premade(s) and go against them. Every BG I saw you in yesterday you chose the side that GY farmed the other side so I’m not inclined to believe your White Knight savior logic. Just play the game and stop cheesing the system.

leave right when the gates open on one of them leaving one side a man down for the opening fight and sometimes the whole BG if the spot doesn’t get filled.

i leave way before the gate opens, and the spot gets filled.

also, now i don't join on the second toon (decline so that someone else can join) if i realize that my team (first toon) is the underdog anyway.

Last edited:
Glanceabot tried to pull that on me last night but I beat him every time loll

Glanceabot tried to pull that on me last night but I beat him every time loll

so if i didn't quit from your team and join the other side, it would have been even a worse faceroll...

which part of that don't you get?

also "i beat him" should be "we beat him": i was queuing solo and you were queuing with a big group.

Last edited:
so if i didn't quit from your team and join the other side, it would have been even a worse faceroll...

which part of that don't you get?

also "i beat him" should be "we beat him": i was queuing solo and you were queuing with a big group.
A group of 3 and u left our bg gimping us to 7v10 vs a team with more twinks lol. I guess it’s a compliment. Also it wasn’t a faceroll from us as alliance was owning mid all game we were just better at objectives

A group of 3 and u left our bg gimping us to 7v10 vs a team with more twinks lol. I guess it’s a compliment. Also it wasn’t a faceroll from us as alliance was owning mid all game we were just better at objectives

here is the SS of all 3 games, yup, i think i made the right decision to help the other team.

uceAP7Y.jpg

4smnwuK.jpg

okBZrK4.jpg

Nah I’m not talking about those games I’m talking about when we were on horde

oh i didn't know you were playing horde.

i legit thought horde was gonna win so hard so i switched to ally.

and yes, ally didn't have a chance. but gg.

oh i didn't know you were playing horde.

i legit thought horde was gonna win so hard so i switched to ally.

and yes, ally didn't have a chance. but gg.
But u don’t even know who my horde toon is? Lol. Ally didn’t have a chance but it was 7v10 and they had more twinks ok

Last edited:
i don't.

you have so many toons man.

i just played a game with someone named kracksidan, i assume that's you?

i don't.

you have so many toons man.

i just played a game with someone named kracksidan, i assume that's you?
Obviously but u don’t know which games I’m talking about if u don’t know who my toon that I was on for them is

carrying horde is fun. all games from tonight

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 8.15.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 8.15.05 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 201
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 8.36.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 8.36.48 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 202
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 8.59.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 8.59.47 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 194

Users who are viewing this thread