Your favorite twinker of all time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nakedplumber.

Because.

She's nude.

And my lover.

Ovation. Genuinely was the reason I started twinking. Always a nice guy to play with, and was more then happy to teach me a few tips he'd learnt over the years.

btw sainttwink, long time no see. busy dodging queues?
wanna play premade now? I mean you logged on a lvl1 on draenor to tell me I had no balls, because we couldn't field a premade. BUT FINALLY we've gotten enough activity to do this, we've been 9+ players online for 5 days in a row now!

so bring it son

Malec.

Crazy Russian Gnome, was so bad it was adorable. Always Discombobulated Paladins and Druids, who'd just HoF or Change form.

Played 19 for so long, and just disappeared.

Had "of the Alliance" and still didn't have Fishing Hat.

Didn't speak English well, but he was friendly, never rage quit.

Perfect example of the fun, glorious days of TBC 19.

Honourable mentions to Saku, Kurian, Icarryflag, Ardent, Arrowsinc, Kimbo, Coffe, Hellcular, Ztep, Lavebo, Panino, Nerfmktwo, Hamcake, Whiskyplz, Bouef, Fuffy, Bobswife, Okuki, Blackout, Regulate, Bragh, Encorebroz

Atax, the only player to lead a 19 guild to defeat mine in a premade (back in '07). He was my inspiration and is why my guild and I have been so successful through all these years.

R.I.P. Merciless/Vengeful Gladiator Kujap, the only 19 player to achieve rank 1 at max level multiple seasons in a row.

Atax, the only player to lead a 19 guild to defeat mine in a premade (back in '07). He was my inspiration and is why my guild and I have been so successful through all these years.

R.I.P. Merciless/Vengeful Gladiator Kujap, the only 19 player to achieve rank 1 at max level multiple seasons in a row.
Team Asia 5v5 Arena, Season 3 - YouTube

Nerfmktwo, cus he's always been a great inspiration to me since I started to twink back in Vanilla with his guild.

Mentionable people; Octipus, Hamcake, Milk, Coffee, Biscuit, Bragh, Ubu, Blackout, Moomoocow, Drakkus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread