Your favorite people to focus in bg's

Since I don't play a dps class and usually FCing or healing, I'm not trying to focus on any specific opposing player. I'm just trying to avoid them. Sometimes though, I'll say in chat to "FOCUS (name)." These people are usually Zara and Lenny. Always putting up a hard fight. Oh yeah, can't forget about Bôp and Oldspike! These are just some of the people I often see.

Im not much use for kill orders since I heal, but I tend to jump right onto 24 spriest when I play on my resto druid (Sponsorx). Reason I do this is not to let them trololol free cast on the whole team since people enjoy ignoring them completely, and also I simply love pissing them off :)

On another note, I find that any players from BWL and AP are very quick to tunnel me down to the ground, but hey maybe thats just cuz I do an amazing job at healing.

Anyone I know or recognize even it means I die a bunch or look bad. Getting 3 kills on [MENTION=2113]KeviKev[/MENTION] is worth 9 deaths by [MENTION=5755]Ezeron[/MENTION].

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone I know or recognize even it means I die a bunch or look bad. Getting 3 kills on Atwanta is worth 9 deaths by Ezeron.

Lol, I get that way sometimes too. Last game I played against you when you were on Salt, I lost focus a couple times to try and keep HoTs off of you or your target and interrupt you in mid, heh. I think subconsciously I generally will seek out good players who are threats and try and test myself by facing them. Admittedly though, oftentimes I get carried away with it. Good players are so exciting and shiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I don't play a dps class and usually FCing or healing, I'm not trying to focus on any specific opposing player. I'm just trying to avoid them. Sometimes though, I'll say in chat to "FOCUS (name)." These people are usually Zara and Lenny. Always putting up a hard fight. Oh yeah, can't forget about Bôp and Oldspike! These are just some of the people I often see.

Hey bro nice to see you on TI :D

Now get your fellow humanz to like your post many times so yall believe more in it.
Also, to be a victim i must be hurt. Kinda hard thing to do considering most agg folks wont even bring me down to 10%hp.

What did you expect? You spend half your posts craptalking the largest community server. Question is why? I'm guessing your a person who loves to be the minority in an argument. I'm not sure what your gaining thru all this? You also talk about how there is no reputation or respect in a video game, yet you come on the forums more than you actually play the game to argue and prove ppl wrong in some attempt to get "known"/"recognized" in the comunity?

Aggramar is just a server not a guild, like any other server just with a larger player base. It feels like you forgot the purpose of playing as a comunity... the more players the more fun. You make it sound like players who play on Aggramar rate themselfs higher than others becouse of what server they play, witch atleast in my opinion is bullshit.

If your going to reply to this I want you to explain why it's so bad that the comunity meet up on a server to get to know other players to enjoy the game with? Or atleast why your trying so hard to make the server look bad?

I'm not going to spend more time writing this. I rather play the game. (Sorry for the offtopic crap, thought we needed to clear things up).

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you expect? You spend half your posts craptalking the largest community server. Question is why? I'm guessing your a person who loves to be the minority in an argument. I'm not sure what your gaining thru all this? You also talk about how there is no reputation or respect in a video game, yet you come on the forums more than you actually play the game to argue and prove ppl wrong in some attempt to get "known"/"recognized" in the comunity?

Aggramar is just a server not a guild, like any other server just with a larger player base. It feels like you forgot the purpose of playing as a comunity... the more players the more fun. You make it sound like players who play on Aggramar rate themselfs higher than others becouse of what server they play, witch atleast in my opinion is bullshit.

If your going to reply to this I want you to explain why it's so bad that the comunity meet up on a server to get to know other players to enjoy the game with? Or atleast why your trying so hard to make the server look bad?

I'm not going to spend more time writing this. I rather play the game. (Sorry for the offtopic crap, thought we needed to clear things up).

Yeah, get ingame so I can ambush your ass Aggramarian! :p

Need more Hydoxs imo [MENTION=727]Dancingroot[/MENTION]

Users who are viewing this thread