Your F2P Goal.

I haven't really done f2p since I gave my original account to a friend in early 2015.

BUT, I am going to carry [MENTION=26782]aislingyngaio[/MENTION] to as many exalted reps as I feasibly can.
Awww thanks XD even though it's pretty unlikely since you'll always finish Exalted before me ;P

My F2P goal:
1) Get Celestial Dragon (currently 144/150 - aiming for Azure Whelpling, Captured Firefly, Gundrak Hatchling, Gulp Froglet, Monstrous Spineclaw, Lil Bling / Tiny Sporebat / Baradin Fox Kit)
2) Get all my outstanding BG achieves while aiming for the Bloodthirsty (How the bleep does anyone get Alterac Blitz tho)
3) REP FARMINGGGGGG - Bloodsail --> Steamwheedle --> Kurenai --> Argent Crusade --> Klaxxi / Shado Pan / August Celestial --> Sporeggar / Cenarion Circle / Shatari Skyguard --> Ethereum prison keys
4) Get WRECKING BALL on Aisling XD
5) Black War Bear would be a nice bonus XD
6) If I'm super cleared, I might go do Xylem's trials lol

Basically I'm trying to see how close I can get to OVER 9000 before I either give up or I find another interest XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always happy to read a sensible thread, where I can learn something new, can ask some questions or just have a good laugh.
Too many drama queens trolling the forum these days...

Getting all gimmick toys that transform your character into a different form, this function is useful in bgs...

Whats the utility of paying and using a p2p account time(like I see some people doing this... facepalm lmao); to farm and to have pets in ther trial/f2p account if its not even possible to battle with them? LoL.

Achievements are deadly cancer, they are bad for your health... I couldn't care less about them, unless they give some useful item. I'm stacked at ~3000 achievement points, enough with achievments for me. Games in the past didnt had achievemnts, the only achievement was to overcome the game; they were better, i miss these times. This achievement crap thing in all games now is a phenom of the modern times.

Achievements are deadly cancer, they are bad for your health... I couldn't care less about them, unless they give some useful item. I'm stacked at ~3000 achievement points, enough with achievments for me. Games in the past didnt had achievemnts, the only achievement was to overcome the game; they were better, i miss these times. This achievement crap thing in all games now is a phenom of the modern times.

Games in the past had high scores. There's always been a way to spend more time on a game you've already completed.

Whats the utility of paying and using a p2p account time(like I see some people doing this... facepalm lmao); to farm and to have pets in ther trial/f2p account if its not even possible to battle with them? LoL.

why would anybody(most people) give a shit about pet battling? this isn't pokemon, people farm pets because it's something to collect on a ftp account, that and the achievements related to pets

Games in the past had high scores. There's always been a way to spend more time on a game you've already completed.
They were harder, this was enough to extend a lot their lifetime, they were not a piece of cake like WoW.

Achievements are almost always optional and are add-ons to games. They aren't a bad thing, if your goal is to have fun or overcome games then you can still do it in the "modern times".

I basically play this game for fun, i cannot say i have goals but yet i do not think they are as important to me to mention them. I just enjoy the game, and would love to get in a lot of competitive warsong gulches (I do not dislike the other BGs but i like WSG way more than any other BG out there). I just want to be able to adapt quickly and hope that i become aplomb in a lot of situations (Including real life), maybe i have to give it time, maybe i have act now, i do not know, i think experience and "trying to" both combined help.

Users who are viewing this thread