Your best Returns/Caps/Repicks

Slack Kalle, go one step further and try outclicking Zimt. It can't be done.

OT : I don't rly consider returning or capping anything special, but i do love the ninja caps when people try to pass the flag and fail.

I remember our 2v6 return as lock priest :j

Best return was as ret, with zerk and Isa with 5 debuffs as FC, had ofc 2hpala and priest with him, but I managed to crit 1.5k with TW and get return.

Best cap was when I was LoS'ing druid and hunter on tun roof, saw EFC starting to drop, so I ran tunnel, saw rogue in stealth sprinting towards speed buff, HoJ'ed him and managed to take buff, ofc he trinketed and restealthed (damn nelfs) and followed me, caught him in stealth again when he ShS'ed me towards flag, I Stomped him and capped <3

Best ninja was some good jumping down from roof/HoJ'ing timing.

Best return.. HMMMM prolly running towards hord tun with anarchism in nova where I go returning as he gets out of nova, where after he ganged up on me with the Condom Club & Co tryin' to brag about stats on a vanilla rog <3

no, best return is prolly when Iwas alone in EFR with EFC+ 2 healz and EFC with 4 or 5 stacks I had zerk+rally btw. anyway, I put healer No.1 on focus, sap healer No.2 open on EFC, shs kick Healer No.1 sprint gouge Healer no.2 to keep lockout and return to EFC blowing a 900 evis where I return and 3 sec later win the game.

best repick is prolly watching EFC getting low where I get out of combat and shs sap enemy (comming from a rather long distance) and repicked the flag.

best cap is prolly my Quick Cap since we faced french prem with millions of hunters, hpalas and rogs.. anyway, I picked the flag and shs'd a hpala inc with the flag rdy to cap, so I manage to get sprint buff and sprint futher down heading straight to horde tun where I get companied by 2 healzors and when I get half towards horde tun I see pitty(imbao at that point) returning the hord flag and I get my quick cap <3

- Eriqt

Users who are viewing this thread