Your 4.0.1 Cataclysm Twink questions here!

Myrm

Legend
Chello twinkinfo,

This thread is dedicated to your questions about the upcoming expansion, please ask your questions in this thread we will then attempt to answer your questions using our cata beta. Duckhunt will be putting together a Cata FAQ thread for the previous questions that have been answered. The page will be updated as time goes by by our staff from the questions that we answer in this thread.

catalogo.jpg

This thread will be strictly moderated.

All questions that have been answered will be removed from this page and updated on the FAQ page found here.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/general-twinks-section/13379-4-0-1-cataclysm-twink-faq.html

Lets get this rolling!

You guys should ad spell/move changes to that FAQ thread and the spells/moves wich are new since there are so many changes. That way people can see how it will change into like i did for example in that wlock thread :)

This is not exactly about twinking, but it is about PVP.

Any chance you can post a video of the hunter camouflage ability.

I know the level cap is now at 85 so it should be in..

It would be super cool if you could post videos of all the new abilitys, I know most people play at 85 also, and personally im pretty interested in seeing things like rogue smoke bomb and mages ice wall thing.

Thanks in advance, you guys do good work, and im glad you could take over.

Not that draynor was a bad guy, just I really enjoy more frequent content updates, and a more active owner.

ty

i'd like to know what items are being grandfathered in all brackets. pretty extensive.. i know. Mostly care about 19-49.

We know that cloth and leather items are getting more armor while mail is getting less. Roughly how much physical damage absorbtion are the various classes seeing on beta?

Ambassador Title in CATA....does it require current 5 factions, or does it in Cata require 6 now?

cata-enchants are set at requiring 300+ items, if they do allow 60's or 70's to use cata-gems, i say it won't last long before it's nerfed to the same 300+ req

Users who are viewing this thread