you nostalgia, you lose

Pokémon Blue was epic. The stalking Pikachu in Yellow gave me the creeps though.

u 4chan u win owait grats quel lol

realized it was all audio, closed window. win

The original games sucked, people just say their best as a make shift "hey guys I played the originals lol their good" because all they did was add to the first games.

the original games > the new games. fuck adding stupid pokemon with stupid names and skins and stupid new places

Falkor said:
the original games > the new games. fuck adding stupid pokemon with stupid names and skins and stupid new places

>>skins and places

theres no skins in the game and the new places are fine. Adding new pokemon doesn't hurt either, a lot ARE stupid liek Arceus Dialgo Palkia and Giritina took the game way o far into the extranormal, but hell, if it makes battling funner by adding more strats and more combos with pokemon I am fine with that.

skins as in just how they look. its getting redick with how crazy some of the new pikmen look. the names are just stupid as fuck, new places are gay. strats? lawl

oh and how else would you attempt to prononce arceus?

Falkor said:
skins as in just how they look. its getting redick with how crazy some of the new pikmen look. the names are just stupid as fuck, new places are gay. strats? lawl

oh and how else would you attempt to prononce arceus?

those are sprites not skins. Skins are the textures that go on models to make them not blank figures.

Arc-e-us

Tiers (D/P) - Smogon University Strats galore.

i think that after ruby/sapphire/emerald it went downhill (except the remakes)

blue was best cuz it had a turtle on the cover .. AND WHO THE FUCK HAD THAT SHITTY SOUND ON, WHEN THEY PLAY, ANYWAYS?

Users who are viewing this thread