-you ask me how i got the AGM

-you ask me how i got Hook Of The Master Angler

-you wisper to me HEAL FFS when i'm oom

-you tell me to give you the flag

-you ask:"WSG?

-you ask:"Can u prot my char for a minute?-->bathroom"

-you yell:"Gimme 1g plz, pay u back!"

-you tell me u tried fishing in org, but never caught the hat

-your last name is Saibot (Noob Saibot, Mortal Combat)

Hehe...

LOL^

how about: "where did you get____ (Fill in the blank with any BoA item)"

- You ask me how I got 15 agility enchant on my weapon.

=P

Druiddroid said:

...you use travel form with JoJ on you.

Travel form is your cheapest shapeshift. So if you shapeshift to travel form to remove hamstring it's not really a dumb move. Sure you are still running at regular speed, but you aren't slowed by the hamstring anymore. It's not always the smartest move to shapeshift during a JoJ, but I'm not going to flat out say it's wrong every time.

since when is using lightning bolt in 1v1s a bad thing? its good burst!

oh sorry, here we go:

...run to pickup the flag and get to the top of the tunnel, realizing just then that its still in the flag room

Megamann said:
Travel form is your cheapest shapeshift. So if you shapeshift to travel form to remove hamstring it's not really a dumb move. Sure you are still running at regular speed, but you aren't slowed by the hamstring anymore. It's not always the smartest move to shapeshift during a JoJ, but I'm not going to flat out say it's wrong every time.

true

but it's still funny when a paladin is chasing a JoJ'd druid and the druid is literally spamming travel form to no avail.

...when a hunter ask why their bow isn't working on the melee beating there was in a 5 yarde radius.

...when a priest fears some one with fearward without dispeling it first

...when you duel some one 20 levels lower, lose and say they are hacking

...complain that the game is to hard so Blizzard caters to the QQing noobs and dumb down everything leaving hardcore people with nothing to do (rant ;))

...you try to cast a 3 second or longer spell with a rogue/warrior/shaman on you

...you run into a group of people with no intention of aoeing as a caster

...when you ask how you pick up a flag in wsg

...when you tell some one they have 3 talent trees and they call you crazy, then you explain to them in detail for an hour about their 2 other trees ( really happened)

...when any one hase all 71 talent points in one tree

- when u dont move to where your Fc is leaving the enemy base to support them

- when you are too busy Hking to cut off the EFC after the defender calls out which way they are going, and u chase the lvl 21 druid into a corner and the enemy Fc gets back to base and they turtle for 1/2 an hour

- when you fight on the roads in AB

- when only two of you are defending a node in AB and you see several enemy coming so you run up the road to them, making it a 4-1 fight with you (and u lose) then a 4-1 fight with your other defender at the flag and they Cap

You might be a noob if I type "/em has reported you afk for your actions. To undo this type /afk undo" and you do.

You might be a noob if you fall for Alt + f4

If you buy a level 1 grey OP bugged sword and think it will stay in game forever, you might be a noob.

....pop evasion against a hunter or priest.

... you delete your main because pugs got stupid but you didnt realize you had no more character ressurections left and your life's work is gone along with 15k gold epic flyer and a pair of spellshocks. please laugh at me. i beg you.

Unstablle said:
... you think cake is better than pie (ITS NOT)

... you have the name twink in your name (in most cases)

... if u dont heal as a holy dps priest lol

... if you dont have glyph of polymorph penguin

Damn you... lmao

Users who are viewing this thread