US you guys ducked it up

Who plays 19s?

Doing Rerolls :)

@Conq why you dickride all these "core players" who supposedly carry the bracket?? I subbed my account just to pug 19s, to find myself in only 1 pug since I subbed. those plebmades did kill the bracket as far as plebs go. the tc isnt the whole bracket dontcha know. and only a select amount of players are on tc teams to compete, and many players only played 19s for the tc. that aint no community. you think everyone involved in tc is some sort of community, but join a pug last summer, as said above, there would only be a few of those names everyone knows. you don't even play 19s anyway, just organize tc and shit. the community is more than these tc member plebs. pugs count too big guy.

Maybe if the 19s didn't shut everyone out of their bracket and let anyone who wanted to play Enter it wouldn't be as dead, come legion they won't be able to stop the "randoms" 19s don't want in their bracket since xpoff and on will merge

Maybe if the 19s didn't shut everyone out of their bracket and let anyone who wanted to play Enter it wouldn't be as dead, come legion they won't be able to stop the "randoms" 19s don't want in their bracket since xpoff and on will merge
How are the 19 community stopping you from making a 19 and queuing up?
duck yeah I will
What is that badge you have

How are the 19 community stopping you from making a 19 and queuing up?
not me exactly but they just dont want unknown players 2 enter their social group and with that it makes new players not want to play that bracket they feel unwanted

Users who are viewing this thread