US you guys ducked it up

everyone involved with queueing 10v10 wargames every day for like two weeks strait is directly responsible for fucking up our bracket.

look what we have now, nothing.

Everyone that was not involved with the NWL has now stopped trying and even the people involved have stopped trying to queue anymore.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS... to practice as a team in a group of 5. Its not as great as 10v10 wargames but at least your not destroying the bracket!

Now look what we have on the forums... "private server" this "PTR" that... IF WE DONT HAVE PUG GAMES ON THE LIVE SERVERs WE HAVE NOTHING YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

If youre going to put an extraordinary effort into something to bring players back do something thats going to promote people to queue on the live servers because everything else is a waste of time right now with the way things are.

The players who are no longer queueing have carried the bracket on their shoulders since Wrath of the Lich King and have been the soul reason for its continued existence, their experience in this bracket recently culminated in pretty much the only thing they have cared about for the past year (The Twink Cup) and they all earned it, you can only expect the "core" players to carry a bracket for so long. After everything that's happened, all the projects, initiative and effort put into growing the bracket it's time for others to step up and reap what we have sowed. Also Legion will revive the bracket so I'm not surprised if people don't appear all that concerned.

Don't edit your title.

conq we would still have queues right now and the teams could have gotten their practice in if they had grouped as a team of 5 instead of being so selfish to group as 10 for such an extended period of time.

the "core players" only made up like a third of the players in a pug game on a normal day...

ciren chill in 2 weeks ull be able 2 pwn noobs in pugs

ciren chill in 2 weeks ull be able 2 pwn noobs in pugs

Last expansion wasn't like this... There were still some games to keep things turning. Expansions going to release and people are going to queue up a few at a time and give up.

conq we would still have queues right now and the teams could have gotten their practice in if they had grouped as a team of 5 instead of being so selfish to group as 10 for such an extended period of time.

the "core players" only made up like a third of the players in a pug game on a normal day...
How do you practice strats in a pug?
How do you practice secret comps in a pug?
How do you get 10 man synergy vs competitive teams in a pug?
How do we avoid the likes of you in a pug?

How do you practice strats in a pug?
How do you practice secret comps in a pug?
How do you get 10 man synergy vs competitive teams in a pug?
How do we avoid the likes of you in a pug?

Tough love had no problem queueing as a group of 5 to improve their synergy and whatnot

Do you see tough love in twink cup?

What good is a twink cup if it's the last thing to ever happen in the bracket lol?

Fuck a cup, it should be called the twink dumpster big enough for all the competitors to fit in. Everyone's a winner yay!

Last expansion wasn't like this... There were still some games to keep things turning. Expansions going to release and people are going to queue up a few at a time and give up.

19s were straight up dead for a few months last expansion. This little drought is nothing compared to that.

Okay so a few of you have implied the merge will happen within the prepatch, is this confirmed?

This is why 19s completely suck ass. It's like you're obligated to show up on time/do certain things or else your bracket just dies. haahahaah! Is this a joke? Fuuck that shit! I already have a job. I don't want two.

Of course, this is all irrelevant when Legion hits cuz of the merge and whatnot. But until then, fuuck 19! heh

This is why 19s completely suck ass. It's like you're obligated to show up on time/do certain things or else your bracket just dies. haahahaah! Is this a joke? Fuuck that shit! I already have a job. I don't want two.
19s are exceptional because of that, unlike other brackets that have remained alive we have no blizzard built in system to keep us sustained, unlike 20-29s or 90-99s. We rely on organization and dedication.

What's more is that anyone could get on and play a 19 after 5 PM EST till the early morning for the overwhelming majority of the past 2-6 years.

Users who are viewing this thread