You come across a Genie in a Bottle....

I came up with some new ones.

1. Make myself Genie.

2. Free myself as Genie.

3. Cease existence of all genies and any to come in the future. (making me the only genie that will ever live)

After that I will grant myself intellect and knowladge beyond imagine. I will use my intellect to find out what I will do next. Eventually I will have everything thing I need, then turn myself back into human.

Chronomancy. C'moooon, controlling time ftw. So many things you can do with that. ;D

Wimminz. Lots of them.

Own private country. :D

IF I had the option: Zombies. Seriously. BOOM HEADSHOT anyone?

I really get mind ****ed when it comes to hypothetical scenarios like these, because if you don't word your wish EXACTLY as you want it, you will inevitably get ****ed over. Not to say that "Bedazzled", is a good movie to base an example off of, but I think it definitely holds some type validity in showing the mearning of, "becareful what you wish for".

Anyways, to get back onto topic.

1. The ability to read someones mind at will.

2. Don't know

3. Don't know

Why not

What do you mean I cant wish for more wishes?

I would go for 3 yankee stadiums full of pure coke so I can sell it

Pam anderson(pre or post hep c, not really picky)

A white president

Firetruckk said:
I really get mind ****ed when it comes to hypothetical scenarios like these, because if you don't word your wish EXACTLY as you want it, you will inevitably get ****ed over.

Calm down bro it's just a question. :D

Cheruhbim said:
Calm down bro it's just a question. :D

Although a very fictional situation and question, it's one that will **** you over if taken too lightly.

firetruckk said:
although a very fictional situation and question, it's one that will **** you over if taken too lightly.

qft .

OOoh, chronomancy is a good one...

That sounds more fun than being a genie

1) Chronomancy

2) Telekinesis

3) The ability to create complex shapes out of pure energy. /concentrate... *poof* i got chocolate noaw :D:D:D

Of course I would spend at least a week drafting up each wish and triple checking it to make sure that there is no loop hole that could mess me up.

Users who are viewing this thread