Cheruhbim

Legend
What would you do with your 3 wishes?

Rules:

No wishing for more wishes

No bringing back the dead

No making anyone fall in love with you

I would wish to be a genie.

My second wish would be to not be restricted to a lamp.

My third wish would be to free the original genie.

the-very-best-of-the-good-guy-greg-meme.jpg

1. Intelligence beyond anyone that has ever lived, and will live. (This is easily help me obtain infinite wealth, find cure for all diseases, make the world a better place)

2. Never age physically or mentally past 35. (I would still die and go to heaven =D)

3. Be able to change peoples thought. (Make them understand me, make them think about certain things, etc.)

Awesome said:

What the **** is dis shit man.

[video=youtube;aYG_lP1OAhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYG_lP1OAhA&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Skip to 1:00-1:03.

Bumps for humps.

Awesome said:
I would wish to be a genie.

I think once you wish to be a genie u can't have anymore wishes.................. keep ****in up

I will do a more srs list and say:

1. I wish for the perfect woman

2. I wish for a healthy kid

3. I wish for the cash to give my 1st two wishes a happy life

Edit............ yeah I'm getting 2 old

DesH why would you want that lol. Wasted a few there.

DesH said:
[quote name='Awesome']I would wish to be a genie.

I think once you wish to be a genie u can't have anymore wishes.................. keep ****in up[/QUOTE]

There is no rule that says that a bound genie cannot still be granted wishes. In fact, in this case it is in the original genies best interests to grant it and to not abuse this power.... unless the original bound genie uses the new genie (the wisher) to free himself.... Hmm, well in that case it would probably be best possible to cleverly word your wishes to get a favourable outcome

1) I wish that immediately after my next wish is granted I am freed from my genie bindings

2) I wish to become a genie

3) Free yourself

This begs the question however, "is it wise to free the original genie?" Personally I would not feel safe with a potentially malevolent genie on the loose. I would amend my third wish in this case to something along the lines of "I wish to have complete, irrevocable and unchallenged power over your state of freedom". I would then be able to free the genie at will and then if it turns out that he's after world domination that I can rebind him and hide his lantern in the middle of the sun. Win!

1. Become Justin Bieber (This wish will provide me looks, a stunning voice, Selena's ass and infinite money)

2. The ability to fly

3. And my last wish would be world peace (As a celeb, charitiy is important)

Kore nametooshort said:
There is no rule that says that a bound genie cannot still be granted wishes. In fact, in this case it is in the original genies best interests to grant it and to not abuse this power.... unless the original bound genie uses the new genie (the wisher) to free himself.... Hmm, well in that case it would probably be best possible to cleverly word your wishes to get a favourable outcome

This would only be correct if a genie can be granted wishes form other genies...... hummmmmm maybe this is why there is always ONE genie... they all get together and wish for each others freedom and one makes a sacrifice to be bound???????

also unlike in some stories I feel that a unbound genie would lose his powers...

Cheruhbim said:
DesH why would you want that lol. Wasted a few there.

I am a simple man :D

1.I would wish for a million more lamps containing other genies.

2. I would wish to be deadpool

3.I would wish to also have night crawler's powers.

DesH said:
This would only be correct if a genie can be granted wishes form other genies...... hummmmmm maybe this is why there is always ONE genie... they all get together and wish for each others freedom and one makes a sacrifice to be bound???????

also unlike in some stories I feel that a unbound genie would lose his powers...

Tbh I'd be content with just being the most powerful sorcerer in the world. Damn Jafar being greedy. I'd then use my second wish for something I couldn't get even with my new powers, then wish #3 would be to free the genie, or at least have control over his freedom.

Users who are viewing this thread