Yet another Glaive Thread

17 runs for both here. OH dropped first.

I admire your dedication while questioning your sanity at the same time LOL. At this point getting glaives isn't what it used to be. Though arguably around here many rogues say having the Kara/Sunwell gem daggers was/is better. What do they know, I've never had one player ask me how many runs it took me to get my Kara dagger or tell me how jelly they were I had one.

I do agree that Kara dagger is better in some situations as a rogue, nonetheless glaives are some kind of weird status symbol, and trust me, people who do know how to play rogues will ask you how many runs it took you to get em.

Did 34 runs. Mainhand dropped after 2 runs... That is 32 horrible runs for the offhand. The mainhand dropped about 4 times during those runs /:

Im not farming two legendarys from one boss, but even after 84 ragnaros kills hes not willing to drop his eye for my paladin.
So, i can feel your pain but remember it could get worse. A friend of mine is hunting garrs left binding of thunderfury for about two years now.

Too sad i dont have a 70 twink that could handle the glaives.

Got my offhand on first run :) at run nr 6 it dropped again but at run nr 7 I was lucky enought to get the MH :D also two bows from sunwell in 3 runs :p seen it 5 times so far xD kara dagger was a bit worse... prob ca 10 runs ^^

I am usualy kinda lucky with gear so was rly not that surpriced :p

Got the main hand warglaive on the first run :D However, the offhand refuses to drop, im at 32 runs atm...

nice man gratz. i level my 70 rogue, hunter and pally to 80 (big misstake) so i leveled my warrrior to 70. and on my first black temple on that char, offhand dropped. and ofc some punk ninja looted it cuse i didnt have master looter... i only cried for 5 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread