EU+US XPOFF End Game Community

Conq

Lately it seems as though a lot of people from different brackets are looking more and more into endgame content come legion, I know I am. Don't get me wrong, i've done my fair share of grinding for my low levels warforged gear recently, though i've only gotten one piece which I hope turns out to be relevant. In the end I still consider myself a twink but I also ascribe to the XPOFF label or even playstyle, so perhaps a few of you have heard me spout off about the so called "playstyle" before and what i've said is that twinking works by beating the system at its own game, and within that concept - the desire to do better. it occurs to me that endgame players have their experienced turned off in a sense as well as us, so who am I to exclude said bracket from a supposed playstyle? There is a lot of opportunity within the the end game bracket that has gone untapped, including the potential to create a form of intermingling with the current XPOFF community/brackets. If we were to be able to do that I think the ideal picture would be something along the lines of how we've seen other brackets thrive in the past; community, events, information, and competition.

All this is content the community has developed here on XPOFF.com, if the same sort of circumstances (community, events, information, and competition) we had from 19s and 20-29s in the past three years or so were applied to endgame than we could potentially end up sharing much of the same space as the "mainstream" (even in places like Twitch, Twitter, and Youtube) and in effect creating a sort of unified PvP scene throughout the WoW player base. The NWL will be putting a lot of its efforts in endgame for this reason, but will also devote some effort to twink tournaments like the 39s Forceful Cup, tomorrow. People like @Burg and @Mutando are making endgame guilds as well, even @Hunnybuns is working on his own endgame content, the official XPOFF guilds even accept players of all levels.

Many other community members have their sights on endgame now as well. I think that we've demonstrated what it takes to revitalize a brackets and competitive Pvping before, as a greater community, and that if we can do what we've done at end game than twinking will benefit more than ever, as well as endgame and our own personal experiences. It's no mystery to us how to improve a bracket so let's do it, by extension it can't do anything but benefit twinking.

So tldr:The community would benefit the most in doing what we do for twinking and end game.

If you're interested in endgame content in legion i'd like to hear people's thoughts, and to promote communication.

Could lead a twink rbg grp.

I wouldn't mind seeing an end game RBG team in one of the XpOff guilds

My goal with my guild is to allow anyone in it with the focus on end game PvP. RBGs is the main focus, but of course we will mess with arenas and WPvP.

I would LOVE to see some twink faces rolling on Darkspear Alliance with us.

We are inviting randoms as well just to grow the guild and have them do the dirty work to get us gold for repairs, ect.

I think it's a great idea for XpOff to get involved with end game. Like Conq said, myself and a few RL friends as well as long time WoW/19's friends have made a guild on Bleeding Hollow horde side. We're going to be focused on PvP, mainly RBG's but obviously everyone will be doing 3's as well. If anyone wants to join, feel free to PM me or hit me up in game. We are definitely looking for a few more good players. All of us have 2.2k experience but want to go beyond that this expansion. That being said, everyone is welcome in the guild, but we are looking for a few more people that want to join our RBG team. Twinking seems to have died down a bit, with gearing the way it is now, idk... it's just not the same for me. NOT saying I am done but it is not my focus for now. I think that Legion is pretty promising, and we are gonna give it a shot. If the site was to get into max level stuff as well, and bring some of the production value we have seen in the 19 bracket with the most recent Twink Cup and tournaments, I think it would be great!

Something I'm 100% interested in. 110 pvp seems to be pretty decent. Def going to do 3s/rbgs. Hero exp and 2k+ on multiple classes.

Add me if you doing some 100-110 pvp.

WhudaFxUp#11889

Would love to see this, been wanting to see it since we formed Against the World in 2013 and did premades and RBGS simultaneously. That time period was the most fun I had in WoW and would love to see other twinks involved. RBGs, arena, and fun wargaming matches are a great way to increase player growth and have a lot of fun! It'd be nice for someone to be able to look for 3s and be able to find other players to join up with that they know or recognize from 19s or whatever other bracket they are from. Definitely a good idea that interests me and hopefully others.

hithere#1359

100s

Alliance Monk
Horde Monk
Alliance Druid
Alliance Hunter
Alliance Warlock
Alliance Demon Hunter
Horde Demon Hunter
Horde Paladin

Users who are viewing this thread