xpoff buddy appreciation thread

Igy because he is the best that ever was. His strats are next lvl. afk before death unthinkable. The actual god @Tap

h0OQB0Xf_o.jpg

Eu49KvdG_o.jpg
J7D8nanL_o.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Some of the people I had fun nerding around with in the past (don't really play anymore).

@Bubbie @Trice @Iild #OGcrewThatDied/Split up.

@Blackout has always been a homie that you can talk to and been pretty sincere.

@Vianco this dude right here is real.

@Vehemity will always be my nr. 1 to jump to my mind when it comes to twink arenas. Pretty cool guy.

@Eclipsis is a pretty cool guy in the sense we share the same mindset on a lot of things when it comes to the game.

@Devm even when the dude is moving in and out of a grey area a lot he keeps it real to himself.

@Trigs for helping out, being a homie, caring about the game and both regions respectively.

@Fearthebuns very stand up guy.

@Delayed pretty non bs guy.

@Hardbass good guy, no bs.

@Stabilt good guy, serious mindset, always go 100, chill even though we haven't talked much.

@Zioni when it came to the game, he was always there to make sure it was good.

@Smull was probs one of the most down to earth people in the game.

@Lopió stand up guy, super chill, can take things serious when needed.

@Sonny nice guy, sharing both a casual and serious attitude.

@Dqvist / Brotherbear pretty cool dude, super nice attitude. Was also my nr. 1. contender to go from zero to hero in Legion, but then he quit / stopped caring about the game, smh.

@Nutbreaker / Tristan for probs just being real and not really giving a fuck about it. In a good way though.

@Sannchez pretty stand up guy.

There's a lot of people that I haven't spoken to a whole lot, but has given off a good vibe and been around. There's also people I've had / have a falling out with that I still appreciate in history. And who knows what the future brings.

Shoutout to cool guilds and the people in them, particularly TSK & BLNT. Lots of fun times.
Also a shoutout to the people I overlooked, I apologize. Just wanted to give some credit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread