just curious
who is ur best xpoff buddy

just wanna spread sum luv
round these parts

ill start us off

h0OQB0Xf_o.jpg

Eu49KvdG_o.jpg
J7D8nanL_o.jpg

I have a handful of folks I greatly appreciate and enjoy playing/chatting with. Chops and Fat Al come to mind.

Another two that I always enjoyed were Aislingyngaio and Kincaide, even though Ngaio isn't on too too much, and Kincaide doesn't play anymore. I also used to be really good buddies with leafs, wherever they are these days.

Vandiir seems pretty cool.

I have a handful of folks I greatly appreciate and enjoy playing/chatting with. Chops and Fat Al come to mind.

Another two that I always enjoyed were Aislingyngaio and Kincaide, even though Ngaio isn't on too too much, and Kincaide doesn't play anymore. I also used to be really good buddies with leafs, wherever they are these days.

Vandiir seems pretty cool.

Thanks, buddy! :) The feeling is definitely mutual, for both you and @Chops.

my buddy is @Conq because he owes me money still. silly jews.

Idk how to tag people but I'll just mention the people I know have forum accounts.

Dcm for being a fellow paladin buddy and for having the unbreakable ethereum prison key farm bond; basically blood brothers.

Fat al for being one of my favourite people in game and always lifts my spirits/leaves me with a smile. Appreciate you buddy!

Rek for carrying me countless times in bgs making me look way better than I actually am and for making me laugh/have fun day and night!

Cogger for being my fellow gear whore and theory crafter. Mad respect for what you helped create over on your server and all you've done for the community. Maybe one day we'll be in the same bg together.

I could write pages about all the wonderful people I've met through this game and how they've all helped me grow into who I am today. This community, despite all its toxicity and drama, is truly something special that we've all had a hand in creating over the years. I appreciate you all!

Idk how to tag people but I'll just mention the people I know have forum accounts.

Dcm for being a fellow paladin buddy and for having the unbreakable ethereum prison key farm bond; basically blood brothers.

Fat al for being one of my favourite people in game and always lifts my spirits/leaves me with a smile. Appreciate you buddy!

Rek for carrying me countless times in bgs making me look way better than I actually am and for making me laugh/have fun day and night!

Cogger for being my fellow gear whore and theory crafter. Mad respect for what you helped create over on your server and all you've done for the community. Maybe one day we'll be in the same bg together.

I could write pages about all the wonderful people I've met through this game and how they've all helped me grow into who I am today. This community, despite all its toxicity and drama, is truly something special that we've all had a hand in creating over the years. I appreciate you all!

i started thread wit a joke
but these kinda posts r wut i was looking 4
ty @tence
tag people by adding @ in front of their name

@tence buds for life, I appreciate you and our ethereum farm a few years back.

@Eddie has been one of my best gaming friends for over 10 years now; he’s actually gonna be my patron of honor at my wedding next year

@Yayo part of the main squad always, you da best

@Fat Al you’re always so great and positive, probably one of the nicest people I’ve met online. You’re amazing, Al

Just a shout out to the whole F2P community (@icehawk @Goatnut @Crystalpall @Brihan @Sin'dor and other super important people Im sure my sleep deprived brain is forgetting and that ill feel bad about tomorrow), especially my road dogs @Fat Al and @Celax who have been on many a (mis)adventure with me. The F2P community is just the nicest, most sincere and helpful group of folks I've ever come across in gaming. It's a small little group but if it wasnt for them and the community they've built on this forum, I'd have given up on the game years ago.

And the OG Foamspittle Boys. Because of course.

Users who are viewing this thread