XPOff Arena Season 1 - End of Season Rewards

You should put some kind of rating requirement on this too. In the more inactive brackets someone could easily roll a class that nobody else has added to the ladder and play 100 games. Or just /afk out of 100 games.

I think it's probably unlikely for someone with 100 games to not at least be around 1500, which you can get to even with a pretty bad win/loss ratio in the current meta.

It's conceivable in the future that a class is so weak that it might only win like 10% of its games, at which point I would rather reward the two of that class who put in the most work and got the farthest. Even if their rating is only 1300 because of the meta, haha.

At the very least, I would be hardpressed to find an appropriate rating to measure "This is what you should always be able to achieve with any class in any meta", if that makes sense.

Bop

I think it's probably unlikely for someone with 100 games to not at least be around 1500, which you can get to even with a pretty bad win/loss ratio in the current meta.

It's conceivable in the future that a class is so weak that it might only win like 10% of its games, at which point I would rather reward the two of that class who put in the most work and got the farthest. Even if their rating is only 1300 because of the meta, haha.

At the very least, I would be hardpressed to find an appropriate rating to measure "This is what you should always be able to achieve with any class in any meta", if that makes sense.

Bop
Idk feels kinda wrong to reward someone simply for playing a certain class if they played terribly and got terrible results. no?

Imo R1 should have at least 2k+ if not 2050 requirement, and class Mastery 1800/1850 requirement, due to the fact that any class can que up and farm randoms to 1850 rating. For the past 200 rating I've farmed on my mage the only "real" team I met was a 1700 rated team that stopped q'ing after 2 games. If I have to farm randoms for hours, then so should underpowered classes. I'm sure they can manage to kill lvlers..

Last edited:
To have any award added to your account, you must send me a private message anytime from when the servers go down for maintenance on December 13th to when the servers come back online for Legion Arena Season 2 (likely 2 weeks later).
I just noticed this on the launcher:
MecqAes.png

Does leaving skirmish counts as loosing? skirmish mmr share rules with rated arena? how did blizz fixed it?

Is this site hosted in Europe? Either yes or no, is there a way to adjust it so that I see times of posts / games played in terms of my time zone? I ask this because the December 13th deadline here may be over or not already depending upon where the site is hosted.

Is this site hosted in Europe? Either yes or no, is there a way to adjust it so that I see times of posts / games played in terms of my time zone? I ask this because the December 13th deadline here may be over or not already depending upon where the site is hosted.
The deadline for rewards is whenever the season ends in your region.

Reactions: Bop
The deadline for rewards is whenever the season ends in your region.
Thanks, I appreciate the info.
Any idea though on how to adjust the site times to appear for me as my timezone?

EDIT: should be noted that the timezone option under preferences doesn't seem to work for me

Last edited:
Any idea though on how to adjust the site times to appear for me as my timezone?

EDIT: should be noted that the timezone option under preferences doesn't seem to work for me
If changing your timezone in the options doesn't do anything then I can't help you. Sorry.

I will be taking a screenshot of the brackets as they are now.

The servers go down in NA in a few minutes, and it is my understanding that they are already down in EU.

I'm going to be taking note of the following in each bracket:

Top 50 US/EU,

All Class Mastery rewards.

Feel free to message me if you believe any characters you control are eligible for these rewards.

I'm going to clarify the time requirement for these requests as being open-ended - there are no time restraints for claiming an end-of-season reward.

Bop

thats weird, care to elaborate? are you suffering from the infamous logout glitch?

Okay, I didn't know that EU servers go down on Wednesdays.

All EU brackets will be open until their server maintenance begins.

You can send me a message requesting an award at any time now, but I will not be responding / giving out awards until later this week.

All Brackets have been screen-shotted, and all Class Mastery earners have been noted.

Bop

No worries. If you think they are moronic you probably didn't play more than 10 games, in which case you wouldn't be eligible for any badges anyway. :)

This is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread