XPOff Arena Season 1 - End of Season Rewards

Anyone who ran double surv or double ret pre or post patch 7.1 should be sent to the firing squad

Will only current badges be displayed. Or will a person be required to defend their title each season?

This is sort of up in the air. The only other Arena Forum we have as an example for this is ArenaJunkies, and they displayed all past earned Arena Titles without removing them. The idea being that just because Title Gladiator is the only Arena Title in game that isn't removed each season, doesn't mean that on an arena forum you will have to wipe all arena titles in between seasons.

Let me know what you guys think - should arena badges remain between seasons like on Arena Junkies, or should they be treated like endgame Arena Titles and only Title Gladiator / Class Mastery stick around between seasons?

This is sort of up in the air. The only other Arena Forum we have as an example for this is ArenaJunkies, and they displayed all past earned Arena Titles without removing them. The idea being that just because Title Gladiator is the only Arena Title in game that isn't removed each season, doesn't mean that on an arena forum you will have to wipe all arena titles in between seasons.

Let me know what you guys think - should arena badges remain between seasons like on Arena Junkies, or should they be treated like endgame Arena Titles and only Title Gladiator / Class Mastery stick around between seasons?

Well for me other title than gladiator are pointless.. so if all the titles except title gladiator are temp then it's fine.. So it will make competitivity and make people go for the TOP #3

Well for me other title than gladiator are pointless.. so if all the titles except title gladiator are temp then it's fine.. So it will make competitivity and make people go for the TOP #3

I can understand the feeling of only wanting to go for the top achievements.

My hope is that people who fall short of those goals will still request Duelist, Rival, and Challenger.

It might turn out that the vast majority of messages I receive are regarding Title Gladiator / Gladiator, but I hope others message me as well.

I agree with fael, Title Glad / Mastery. Give people something SUPER challenging to stride for, aka perma badges.

is the reward a title, badge or both?

bLr3eUH.png

Also perhaps this is the wrong thread for this question, but I see other people have changed their "title" displayed under their names, how do you do that nowadays? I remember being able to do it on twinkinfo but haven't been able to figure out how to do it here

Top 2 of each Class (100 total games played minimum) - Class Mastery
You should put some kind of rating requirement on this too. In the more inactive brackets someone could easily roll a class that nobody else has added to the ladder and play 100 games. Or just /afk out of 100 games.

Users who are viewing this thread