XP-Off Debuff Hotfixed 7/3/21

thank god i didnt take the time to make a 29

29s are actually really cool toons who are useful for farming farmer sets...

xz.jpg

Ngl this is terrible news. The debuffers gave a bit of challenge and made the games fun. Those players just can’t even compete now that they have to play on 20 like the rest :(

you either play 20 or play 50 or stop twinking unless you want wargame twinks like 19 / 39 / 49 / 59 but they arent that active

Ngl this is terrible news. The debuffers gave a bit of challenge and made the games fun. Those players just can’t even compete now that they have to play on 20 like the rest :(

Gonna have to agree here.

Also lol@them coming to the forums.

you either play 20 or play 50 or stop twinking unless you want wargame twinks like 19 / 39 / 49 / 59 but they arent that active

Either these or another rare playstyle, lvl twinking, you lvl up, freeze xp at specific lvls to gear bis, then play in specific bg instead of random queue, exit bg before it ends, to minimize xp gain, once toon reaches certain lvl, delete it, repeat.. this is very time and resource consuming but it gives you some extra flexibility.. like talent, abilities, food and flask etc. and if you have multiple accounts, then you can run your own dungeon or raid and gearing time is shorten through trade loot, also you can mass produce these toons at a time.. This play style allows you to enter bg with normal queue time

With the debuffers out of the picture, 10-19 will become the best brackets once more, you only need to gear at lvl14 and you will remain the most powerful in bg all the way till you are out of this bracket, more cost effective than other brackets

Since it is clear it has been unintended, I propose any and all topics or posts discussing ways to circumvent it are deleted upon posting.

Since it is clear it has been unintended, I propose any and all topics or posts discussing ways to circumvent it are deleted upon posting.
Any way to circumvent it is gonna be argued to be okey until it too is fixed. So thats not gonna happen. Just mock them instead.

Users who are viewing this thread